This is some opinions from Chinese players. My English is poor, so I use the translation function.

Users who are viewing this thread

There are many defects in the 1.3 test version. The snowball problem appeared again before. The update made the LORD have more and stronger units than before, thus strengthening the Legion. However, the scale and quality of the Garrison has not changed. At the same time, because of the bug, the garrison often ignores the difference in combat effectiveness and goes out of the city to fight, resulting in the inability to effectively damage and delay the Legion, leading to the early state The rate of extinction has been greatly increased.

The number of crashes seems to have increased, and some map frame drops have become more obvious.

The farmer will stand near the village and hang up the plane (Bug), unable to recruit the units in the opposite prisoners after the end of the battle (because the Lord in version 1.3 tends to recruit his soldiers to the upper limit, the player will be more difficult to recruit units than usual, and there is no immediate supplement from the prisoners, this problem becomes more serious.)

In addition, most Chinese players are dissatisfied with the current update. They think that instead of focusing on balancing irrelevant data (because it is a single player game, numerical values can be manually modified by themselves, and they don't care about such things, especially when the adjustment of numerical values is not so reasonable and makes the game experience worse), the producer should pay more attention to It focuses on solving bugs and further filling in game content, including countless perks on skill tree that still can't work and all kinds of dialogues, tasks and content that should be.

Looking at the mod in the game startup interface, they can find that the version number of story mode is 1.0.7. They suspect that the error here leads to the wrong version, which makes many people unable to enter the game with mod.

In addition, most Chinese players are dissatisfied with the current update. They think that instead of focusing on balancing irrelevant data (because it is a single player game, numerical values can be manually modified by themselves, and they don't care about such things, especially when the adjustment of numerical values is not so reasonable and makes the game experience worse), the producer should pay more attention to It focuses on solving bugs and further filling in game content, including countless perks on skill tree that still can't work and all kinds of dialogues, tasks and content that should be.

Chinese players, it turns out, think the exact same **** we do.

Chinese players, it turns out, think the exact same **** we do.
It's stupid to focus on how to reduce the income of players in the early stage. The economic expansion of players is a problem, but what really causes this problem is not that the income is too high, but that we have too few optional spending content in the later stage.

Looking at the mod in the game startup interface, they can find that the version number of story mode is 1.0.7. They suspect that the error here leads to the wrong version, which makes many people unable to enter the game with mod.
Brother, are you a delegate or something? Because if you are, I can help you with the English problem. By the way, does our Chinese forum really have a liaison with TW?

Do you play with the Khuzait faction as starting point?
It is said that the influence of different cultures in version 1.3 has taken effect, but I haven't tried them yet, because the situation of entering the battle leading to collapse makes me not want to continue the game for the time being.

It is said that the influence of different cultures in version 1.3 has taken effect, but I haven't tried them yet, because the situation of entering the battle leading to collapse makes me not want to continue the game for the time being.
I understand brother. A lot of stuff seems to be "yet to implement", even if it says it's working in the tooltips and all.
I have yet to see what happens in the main quest since in my 100h playthrough, the quest bugs every time.
I've given up on the singleplayer part of the game, multiplayer is working and fun at least.

Brother, are you a delegate or something? Because if you are, I can help you with the English problem. By the way, does our Chinese forum really have a liaison with TW?
There are few people in the Chinese forum, because most of the Chinese player will choose the Chinese Forum website set up by themselves. The managers there should have contact with TW, but the efficiency of feedback seems not good. At the same time, because many Chinese players are not active in publishing their ideas through official channels, I think I can convey some suggestions for them.

There are few people in the Chinese forum, because most of the Chinese player will choose the Chinese Forum website set up by themselves. The managers there should have contact with TW, but the efficiency of feedback seems not good. At the same time, because many Chinese players are not active in publishing their ideas through official channels, I think I can convey some suggestions for them.
Keep up the good work, our voices need to be heard. Although, granted, most of our concerns are shared with players around the world.

Seems like taleworlds's management is completely messed up, apparently they don't even know by each "balancing", they are really killing the fun out of this game. By that i don't mean we shouldn't fix bugs like the woods workshop making ridiculous amount of profit. The general trend of each patch has tended to prolonged the early-mid game stage by cutting ways that playes can make easy money, yet providing no real meaningful way to spend gold in the late game, which only makes the beginning stage ever more tedious.

In terms of balancing units, have we really cried about noble troops being too OP? Please tell me what's the point of upgrading Khan's guard to lvl 6 after nerfing his bow while it has weaker armor and fewer arrows than its previous tier? and 200 twohanded skill level Fian champion but having a single handed weapon???

Taleworld really should get their heads straight and starting implementing perks and features such as diplomacy instead of wasting time on these pointless balance because functionality always comes first. Worry about these unit stats later when the game has really become mature.

Seems like taleworlds's management is completely messed up, apparently they don't even know by each "balancing", they are really killing the fun out of this game. By that i don't mean we shouldn't fix bugs like the woods workshop making ridiculous amount of profit. The general trend of each patch has tended to prolonged the early-mid game stage by cutting ways that playes can make easy money, yet providing no real meaningful way to spend gold in the late game, which only makes the beginning stage ever more tedious.

In terms of balancing units, have we really cried about noble troops being too OP? Please tell me what's the point of upgrading Khan's guard to lvl 6 after nerfing his bow while it has weaker armor and fewer arrows than its previous tier? and 200 twohanded skill level Fian champion but having a single handed weapon???

Taleworld really should get their heads straight and starting implementing perks and features such as diplomacy instead of wasting time on these pointless balance because functionality always comes first. Worry about these unit stats later when the game has really become mature.
They nerfed Fian champion's weapen ,I don't think it's smart. Why can't a noble unit use a noble bow?
I think the right way to improve is not to weaken the ability of these aristocratic units, but to make them more expensive or scarce, so that their number matches their status. They are expensive, so they should have the highest level of battlefield dominance, rather than make them ordinary or even weak.
TW doesn't seem to know what players really need

They nerfed Fian champion's weapen ,I don't think it's smart. Why can't a noble unit use a noble bow?
I think the right way to improve is not to weaken the ability of these aristocratic units, but to make them more expensive or scarce, so that their number matches their status. They are expensive, so they should have the highest level of battlefield dominance, rather than make them ordinary or even weak.
Yes im aware of that, i guess Mamluke, the only unit that has a noble bow will be their next target. lmao

You are not wrong but personally I believe archers are overpowered right now. You can literally have an archer army and because of the range and accuracy they will dominate armies double their size. Also javelin throwers are literally aimbots. They should probably focus on nerfing rangers as a whole (range and accuracy) instead of individual troops like Fians.

Also I agree with chinese players. There's a lot of content missing and that should be focused. I guess they will do it eventually.

Making it so that ordinary bandits don't always evolve into aristocratic units would be a large step in the right direction

I think they are generally confused on which direction to take and so caught up on pushing out "patches" regularly every week they don't even consider their options or the consequences of the changes they implement. And also I've not seen the devs publish their approximate plans for the upcoming patches either. Is it too difficult just to sit down with your employees and have a talk on where they're going or more long-term goals? Is it too difficult to open a thread on the forums to create discussion and debate on a certain topic or a change they're thinking to implement?

I'll say it again: Developers not sharing their aims with the community creates uncertainty, and uncertainty leads to pessimism and discomfort. The last two beta changes have been so disappointing for me I'm starting to doubt whether they're even thinking twice or play-testing their changes before throwing it into the game and releasing. Some are so illogical or out of place and time it's worrying.
Pretty much all the suggestion discussions include the phrase "They're probably working on it", "Pretty sure they're working on it" and so and so on. Leaving the community to guess and uncertain is a massive communication mistake. However many developers they have, 40-100, whatever. With so small a group I don't understand how they turned this into a corporate mess.

I think they are generally confused on which direction to take and so caught up on pushing out "patches" regularly every week they don't even consider their options or the consequences of the changes they implement. And also I've not seen the devs publish their approximate plans for the upcoming patches either. Is it too difficult just to sit down with your employees and have a talk on where they're going or more long-term goals? Is it too difficult to open a thread on the forums to create discussion and debate on a certain topic or a change they're thinking to implement?

I'll say it again: Developers not sharing their aims with the community creates uncertainty, and uncertainty leads to pessimism and discomfort. The last two beta changes have been so disappointing for me I'm starting to doubt whether they're even thinking twice or play-testing their changes before throwing it into the game and releasing. Some are so illogical or out of place and time it's worrying.
Pretty much all the suggestion discussions include the phrase "They're probably working on it", "Pretty sure they're working on it" and so and so on. Leaving the community to guess and uncertain is a massive communication mistake. However many developers they have, 40-100, whatever. With so small a group I don't understand how they turned this into a corporate mess.
I think they have around 70 employees in total, including accounting, salesman and such, so the real number of programmers is around 40-50ish perhaps. My guess is since it's impossible to satisfy every one with each patch, most dissastisfied group cried out and complained about even some reasonable changes while the majority of players just sit tight and enjoy the game. This leads to a vicious cycle that's causing the developers to become so misguided now.

I think they have around 70 employees in total, including accounting, salesman and such, so the real number of programmers is around 40-50ish perhaps. My guess is since it's impossible to satisfy every one with each patch, most dissastisfied group cried out and complained about even some reasonable changes while the majority of players just sit tight and enjoy the game. This leads to a vicious cycle that's causing the developers to become so misguided now.
I don't think there would be much complaint with minor changes IF the community had been assured by the developers themselves that they had a clear idea, and they shared that idea with the community, and took some suggestions with cautious consideration and foreplanning... which they don't. So even if the minor changes they're implementing right now are consistent with their image of a finished Bannerlord, it isn't with the current state of the game, meaning either they have issues prioritizing important stuff or they refuse to share their plans or they don't have any. Possibly even all three.

Edit: With the opening sentence I meant 'if the community knew those minor changes were to be consistent preludes to major ones'

Back
Top Bottom