[PETITION] Rollback/Disable Quit Penalty Indefinitely

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The games dead soon, the community is keeping it alive through rat parties and tournaments partially. People waited 1 1/2 years for taleworlds to implant their feedback in closed beta, and nothing happened
yep, 100k players in average during the weekdays and 150k in the weekend = game dying and kept alive by the 0.01% of the community, you're spot on there mate

yep, 100k players in average during the weekdays and 150k in the weekend = game dying and kept alive by the 0.01% of the community, you're spot on there mate
4-5k mp players a day peak Eu is what taleworlds said. That’s awful, especially for the first 3 weeks of a legendarily hyped game, and he said those numbers 2 weeks ago. Warband and it’s mods back in the day had a GIANT community, and now in this hyped up game we can’t even get as many players as 8 years after warbands release

4-5k mp players a day peak Eu is what taleworlds said. That’s awful, especially for the first 3 weeks of a legendarily hyped game, and he said those numbers 2 weeks ago. Warband and it’s mods back in the day had a GIANT community, and now in this hyped up game we can’t even get as many players as 8 years after warbands release
4k that was 1 week after release. I doubt its still at that number

It's only downhill from here

mp always was and always will be a small fraction of the playerbase...don't lie to yourself, mb's mp community wasn't much bigger than that

congratulations, you guys got 6 /signed out of 100k active players in average... i understand it sucks but leaving matches is annoying for everybody else, the game is not finished, you should be patient, your clan wont disappear if you wait a couple of month plus you can still play the game anyway...
100k active players, the vast majority of which are in single player and will stay there. Even when some do venture over to multiplayer, it's not enjoyable getting stomped by a 6 stack full of players that have been playing mount and blade for years.

While playing solo all I have to do is press tab when I join a match and I already know how it will end. Punishing people for quitting when they're stuck in a team with 5 noobs vs a 6 stack is ridiculous, this change without any form of matchmaking/balancing makes no sense. Moreover it makes it way harder to organize scrims which was kind of a crutch for the current state of multiplayer. Poor timing.
+1

100k active players, the vast majority of which are in single player and will stay there. Even when some do venture over to multiplayer, it's not enjoyable getting stomped by a 6 stack full of players that have been playing mount and blade for years.
neither is matchmaking for 5 minutes and seeing 3+ people from your team leave 10 seconds into the warmup

mp always was and always will be a small fraction of the playerbase...don't lie to yourself, mb's mp community wasn't much bigger than that

Warbands MP community was exponentially larger than this. NW would have 3k all on different linebattle servers at the same time and they were just a fraction of the overall community.

mp always was and always will be a small fraction of the playerbase...don't lie to yourself, mb's mp community wasn't bigger than that
first off it was huge at a certain point, with bearcorce, crpg, full invasion, pw, Nw, and mercenaries all being full, second the community is still strong 10 years later which is crazy

neither is matchmaking for 5 minutes and seeing 3+ people from your team leave 10 seconds into the warmup
I agree, and I think there should be a match quit penalty at some point, but there needs to be private servers first or an actual match making system.

Not to mention that being down a player or two and going against people who are not guaranteed to beat you is still more enjoyable then getting 3-0'd with no kills and no chance at all.

The games dead soon, the community is keeping it alive through rat parties and tournaments partially. People waited 1 1/2 years for taleworlds to implant their feedback in closed beta, and nothing happened
Please stop pretending the few people actively trying to play competitively right now make up a big enough part of the community that it would kill the game if they stoped playing.

I agree, and I think there should be a match quit penalty at some point, but there needs to be private servers first or an actual match making system.

Not to mention that being down a player or two and going against people who are not guaranteed to beat you is still more enjoyable then getting 3-0'd with no kills and no chance at all.
you well obviously there should be a system for them as well but as i said before the game is not finished for everyone else not just the 4 people playing competitive mp....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom