Lets have an actual, civil, class balance discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have personally found that rabble combined with a spearman unit is actually as versatile as it gets due to the spearman anti cav, sure the formation won't beat two units of legionnaires, but the rabble is surprisingly competent with their maces and shields combined with the amount of them. The lowest tier troops of the other factions really can't compare. However, rabble is mostly reliant on having other units as backup, if they are alone, they will still do some damage, and could win over a legionnaire unit, however, unlike any other unit, their staying power is nonexistant, and once they start loosing, they loose hard, like not a single kill on the enemy hard, that is two legionnaire units attacking one formation of rabble, or two units of literally anything, they will just melt away. However, if they can force a one on one they are pretty good. They will still die in droves, but you can kill an entire enemy unit with them, also archers will melt in front of them in a one on one.

I think most of the peasant units definitely have a place in captain mode.

That's what they did to others indeed. Khuzeit spearmen were great af in beta when they had specialized 1 thrown spear which was short and great for melee aswell, but they removed it for no reason. Shame. But now they lack a lot in melee. Yes they have that small mace that is the only saving grace. Maybe instead of having a shield they can get that big mace, so less tankiness for dmg. But i am very biased i play mostly with 2 handed weapons classes with little resistance.
why people still thinking 2h weapons are a playeble against a good team?

why people still thinking 2h weapons are a playeble against a good team?
Define game mode. If it's skimisch it's hard if you are bad with 2 handed weapons and can't wait for the right moment to go in.If it's siege or deathmatch it's the best weapons. Captain mode don't care, you don't even play yourself there...

Define game mode. If it's skimisch it's hard if you are bad with 2 handed weapons and can't wait for the right moment to go in.If it's siege or deathmatch it's the best weapons. Captain mode don't care, you don't even play yourself there...
I didnt know we were talking about casual game modes. I only talk about skirmish

Skirmisch is a meme to begin with. Atm it's everything except fun. Well it's not meant to.

I see Bajs

Back
Top Bottom