SP - General Allow armies inside your party to refill food in cities/farms while waiting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a hard time trying to get the cohesion of my armies to stay, I'd like it to refill when we go to settlements that have food, and have an algorithm made up for the AI party leaders in my army to restock on supplies. Or at least let me give them food!

Last edited:
I have a hard time trying to get the cohesion of my armies to stay

did you see the option to use influence to increase cohesion? Its on the army screen.

yes food management right now is ... not good.

you already give them food if you have extra. They pay you with influence. How effective that is is another story.

did you see the option to use influence to increase cohesion? Its on the army screen.

yes food management right now is ... not good.

you already give them food if you have extra. They pay you with influence. How effective that is is another story.
No I didnt see the option to use influence to increase cohesion, but how does that stop them from starving? I'll have like 1000 food and I just give them live cattle. they dont take much and still disband on me.

No I didnt see the option to use influence to increase cohesion, but how does that stop them from starving? I'll have like 1000 food and I just give them live cattle. they dont take much and still disband on me.
If you bring up the army management screen, in the top-right corner you'll find your Cohesion. You can click it to spend influence and add +10 cohesion to your army. Mind you, you need to have 90 or less cohesion remaining, as the game can't add less than 10 at a time.
As for food, if the day ticks and an allied party in your army has no food, food will be deducted from you to feed their army automatically. You will get repaid with influence.

Even though OP obviously missed the cohesion increase button, i would still appreciate, if armies wouldn't loose cohesion when stationed at cities. Also the cohesion loss, when the different groups are still assembling is annoying. Once groups are part of the army they should of course affect cohesion, but as long as they are not part of the army yet, they should not.

Back
Top Bottom