What's your favourite weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

The northern decorated two handed axe.

Can't get enough of cleaving through multiple enemies and it just feels bad ass. Looking forward to eventually crafting something even better though.

Noble bows for sniping all the things.

Don't really have a preference for melee weapons but the Rhomphaia is pretty neat. Problem with weapons with long length though is they're almost useless during sieges as they constantly hit nearby terrain and get caught on your own troops.

Yup, that's why l choose THE MIGHTY FALX. It's basically a shorter rhomphaia.

Mine is the Battanian Rhomphaia. You can really slice and dice people from horseback with that thing. In the e1.1.0 patch they raised the price to 81K though.

I guess you can't have people getting too much joy out of early access...
This so much this. That thing wrecks house. I can craft one now and I'm almost to the point where I can mastercraft one I can't wait to see what it can do.

Early Retirement. I won it at a tournament. And its a both one handed and two handed sword. It does really decent damage. And once my shield is broken the damage increases if you switch to two hand mode and start hacking.
The Reach is also decent so if you manage correctly you can also outrange enemy riders with a spear.

best all around sword i found so far. :smile:

Short Bill

Counts as a 2h axe despite having the reach of most halberds/spears.
Does massive damage to doors/shields during sieges
You can slice through multiple enemies at a time getting 3-4 kills at a time.
There is an awesome "whirlwind" type animation if you time your next swing where you circle around the weapon over your head for the next swing.
It DOES have a pretty slow swing speed, but it's crushing when it comes through. If anything, it gives you more time to put some OOMPH into the swing with relative speed bonuses.

Paired with 2 stacks of stacked bodkin arrows and noble longbow (can't be used on a horse ATM until it's fixed) or a noble bow. During non-sieges I run the noble bow but have been lazy to change over lately and have just been enjoying charging at full speed on a horse and chopping someone for 250+ damage.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for better spear parts to make myself a really nice 175 Length spear. Unfortunately the unlocks are super so, (If someone knows how to get parts unlocks hit me up in DM)

That said I have been having plenty of fun with the fishing harpoons before the Cost nerf (went from 300g to 30,000g X.x) Just the though of Vlandians and such coming up on my poor fishermen, only to be bewildered by Proffessionally made fishing harpoons is amusing to me.

But lord Dethert we are but poor fishermen --- snipes from 25 feet away.

Imperial Light Lance. Cheap and easy enough to find immediately in the game, and can get me started with couched lance fun right away.

I also like the Fine Steel Paramerion for being a lovely cavalry saber, and I like the Thamaskene Steel Spatha for being a high-end weapon when I eventually get to it.

Short Bill

Counts as a 2h axe despite having the reach of most halberds/spears.
Does massive damage to doors/shields during sieges
You can slice through multiple enemies at a time getting 3-4 kills at a time.
There is an awesome "whirlwind" type animation if you time your next swing where you circle around the weapon over your head for the next swing.
It DOES have a pretty slow swing speed, but it's crushing when it comes through. If anything, it gives you more time to put some OOMPH into the swing with relative speed bonuses.

Paired with 2 stacks of stacked bodkin arrows and noble longbow (can't be used on a horse ATM until it's fixed) or a noble bow. During non-sieges I run the noble bow but have been lazy to change over lately and have just been enjoying charging at full speed on a horse and chopping someone for 250+ damage.
NVM. Just found this baby. Better in every single stat.

Mine is the Battanian Rhomphaia. You can really slice and dice people from horseback with that thing. In the e1.1.0 patch they raised the price to 81K though.

I guess you can't have people getting too much joy out of early access...

Ditto. I haven't seen it yet since that patch since I restarted a game at 1.1. Does it unlock at a certain tier because it's not even for sale in the Battanian towns for me yet.

Ditto. I haven't seen it yet since that patch since I restarted a game at 1.1. Does it unlock at a certain tier because it's not even for sale in the Battanian towns for me yet.

I have not actually played a game since 1.1.0 dropped. (I have been testing mods) I did see the Rhomphaia in the item browser (cheats enabled) and the 81K price threw me for a loop.

I think that some gear does not unlock until you reach a certain level. That is a guess based on observation and not from any knowledge of the actual code.

I got mine from a battle against Battania. Alot of top tier weapons l have thenfrom battles rather than shops.
To be honest shops kinda sucks. All my best items, armour, weapons, shields are from battles and the ones from the shops are not even close to them.

Back
Top Bottom