The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

Just signed my $650 million 12 year contract. I want to thank my mom, my dad, and as well as VK for giving me this opportunity. I promise I won't disappoint. Shout out to G-Fuel, couldn't get through those long nights without some G-Fuel.

This community is so toxic. Can't believe y'all would bully a simple plumber just because he beat you in a video game--smh my head...

If you think that is why hes being constantly ragged on the propaganda is working. Notice how hardly any of what people are saying has anything to do with his skill or VKs skill. What people find so meme worthy is his absurd attitude regarding the game and his complete lack of self awareness.

wK and BkS act very similar. The difference? Both have an enormous catalog of tournament wins and proven results in a controlled environment (read: ACTUAL TOURNAMENTS) If wK or BkS or OE or anyone acted like they were the best because they successfully pubstacked on USA_CENTRAL_POM they would similarly be treated like a joke. Its ironic, but if LES would just not try and boast VK would be treated with an enormous amount of respect. They have demonstrated that they are not at all bad at the game, and people would really enjoy playing against them simply because they are one of the few challenges the game provides in its dilapidated state.

If you think that is why hes being constantly ragged on the propaganda is working. Notice how hardly any of what people are saying has anything to do with his skill or VKs skill. What people find so meme worthy is his absurd attitude regarding the game and his complete lack of self awareness.

wK and BkS act very similar. The difference? Both have an enormous catalog of tournament wins and proven results in a controlled environment (read: ACTUAL TOURNAMENTS) If wK or BkS or OE or anyone acted like they were the best because they successfully pubstacked on USA_CENTRAL_POM they would similarly be treated like a joke. Its ironic, but if LES would just not try and boast VK would be treated with an enormous amount of respect. They have demonstrated that they are not at all bad at the game, and people would really enjoy playing against them simply because they are one of the few challenges the game provides in its dilapidated state.

Thanks kinda Idc about the Forum community at all really FSE was toxic af and you're never going to appease all the forum trolls we never claimed to be best NA until everyone got pissed we claimed wE lIkE oUr sKrIm TeAm and it hasnt lost a single match yet like most people other than Rittenhouse and BoA ;P I would like to point out that my thread has over 9,000 views and is the most viewed thread on this board beating the clan list itself and thats pretty funny

LES, who do you actually consider to be your scrim team?

You keep saying you have never lost, while others post screenshots of beating VK 6 stacks.

Although this list is subject to change after you dish out some cheddar to your recent tryouts, it would probably help resolve the perceived meme of you declaring "VK has never lost" when many others have posted screenshots evidencing it has.

You keep saying you have never lost, while others post screenshots of beating VK 6 stacks.

Although this list is subject to change after you dish out some cheddar to your recent tryouts, it would probably help resolve the perceived meme of you declaring "VK has never lost" when many others have posted screenshots evidencing it has.

Current roster for the main skrim team is currently in flux, generally tue, fri, sat we have 5-7 six stacks Qing all with tags. If profi, Les, JrRacing24(shrecker) , and dirty savage arnt in the six stack then ita probably not the "undefeated" main skrim team just a practice squad of VK guys , we are around 70ish members most wear tags all at different skill levels

This is a wip we have ,many teams as we are a large clan with skill ranging from beginner to vet this is out dated and i still need to change things around im not making a new one till April

You talk like you speak "for the people"- but honestly all I see in this thread is you taking this stance yourself; and pressing it up like you have a following that outright agrees with you. I believe this is far from the case. You're a minority supporting a minorities PoV. Let's be real.

I like salt on my steak but god damn....

I'd be pretty disgusted if a clan came in, did nothing but get stomped on their faces, and had zero to show for their efforts all while talking trash as they burned; Fact of the matter is though, through all the politics VK continues to rack up numbers/members; and I honestly don't see that stopping. I think your biggest disposition is people are not talking about you; the elitist veteran who's claim to clout is still in the past, in a previous rendition of the game. I know it's gotta burn to some degree to be loyal to a franchise for so long; to only see your fame extinguished by the rise of new faces.

I may know who you are, but in the grand scope of things; who are you? Who made you judge and jury of the M&B Community- competitive or otherwise?

The game -is- in a dilapidated state; and you're literally ****ting on people trying to make the best of it just like you; so I ask again- who are you, and what does carrying this attitude make you out to be?

A bigot, and a hypocrite.

If you can't see past the problem, then you're simply part of, and enforcing it.

Last edited:
You talk like you speak "for the people"- but honestly all I see in this thread is you taking this stance yourself; and pressing it up like you have a following that outright agrees with you. I believe this is far from the case. You're a minority supporting a minorities PoV. Let's be real.

I'd be pretty disgusted if a clan came in, did nothing but get stomped on their faces, and had zero to show for their efforts all while talking trash as they burned; Fact of the matter is though, through all the politics VK continues to rack up numbers/members; and I honestly don't see that stopping. I think your biggest disposition is people are not talking about you; the elitist veteran who's claim to clout is still in the past, in a previous rendition of the game. I know it's gotta burn to some degree to be loyal to a franchise for so long; to only see your fame extinguished by the rise of new faces.

I may know who you are, but in the grand scope of things; who are you? Who made you judge and jury of the M&B Community- competitive or otherwise?

The game -is- in a dilapidated state; and you're literally ****ting on people trying to make the best of it just like you; so I ask again- who are you, and what does carrying this attitude make you out to be?

If you can't see past the problem, then you're simply part of, and enforcing it.
I’m gonna have to defend ebdanian here, he’s right. Compared to the actual players in the comp community he’s being pretty kind, people hate it when randoms who they have never seen before claim to be best NA. Ebfanian is really really engrained in the community, but if you wanna ask someone what they think ask Roberta. He is Na comp in my mind. @Roberta_Baratheon . I think you guys are really good but the claim best Na undisputed is ludacrious

My first post on this thread was very friendly. You can read it on the first page. It was immediately retorted by an extremely immature answer.

I have every right to talk down to LES when he talks down to the entire community.

Compared to the actual players in the comp community

You lost your stance with that statement. Segregation and how long you been here doesn't make you better, or hold weight on a new battlefield. I/we don't have to ask anyone from the past what they think or feel. Your comp teams are dinosaurs from an era that is being put to rest and superseded by a new dawn.

You've essentially taken to a position that white people took against black people entering baseball. The only difference is; we aren't bogged down by the fears they experienced and went through during those transitions that made the game what is today; diverse, and accepting. We have a voice; and you can't stand it.

You lost your stance with that statement. Segregation and how long you been here doesn't make you better, or hold weight on a new battlefield. I/we don't have to ask anyone from the past what they think or feel. Your comp teams are dinosaurs from an era that is being put to rest and superseded by a new dawn.

You've essentially taken to a position that white people took against black people entering baseball.
Posts like these are what make the "dinosaurs" think you guys are jokes. :iamamoron:

You've essentially taken to a position that white people took against black people entering baseball. The only difference is; we aren't bogged down by the fears they experienced and went through during those transitions that made the game what is today; diverse, and accepting.

???????????????????????????????

Did you read his post? He was comparing my response to the the other players from the comp scene that you claim is being bigoted towards you. I think you saw the word "competitive" and Immediately assumed he was somehow comparing the comp scene to LES's team without bothering to actually read what he said.

???????????????????????????????

Did you read his post? He was comparing my response to the the other players from the comp scene that you claim is being bigoted towards you.

And how many of you have posted? 5? 10?

There's like 300k copies of M&B Sold.

You're old news.

Posts like these are what make the "dinosaurs" think you guys are jokes. :iamamoron:

Bandwagoners make the world go roundddddd.

Back
Top Bottom