Disable multiplayer till you can fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Seriously multiplayer at this state is making more harm than good ghost hits keep happening after been reproted in beta, archers still op expet for the ones that can't block and their only choice is bow that ones will tell you it's not, the game can't keep up with the speed of the player if you do to much clicks or to much movements everything gets stuck it feels clunky the combat

By the way avoide the It'sAnEArlyACcess **** pls, I've been in the beta there're things easy to fix not as ghost hits but archers been ridiculous op and not a single word

No because I don't like it because people is getting burned after playing a match just making them quit when everyone is playing singleplayer and I see people that move to warband for MP because the one on Bannerlord is currently trash comes my point is it worth having it when does more harm than good? If it was only me I wouldn't bother in posting anything

yesterday i was playing all day everyday dont matter how many time i get DC ... and now i think they disable it because people QQ ..... yes we all know its Early Access - game unfinished, not polish, bugs, crashes, not optimized.... so Crying about it .... just wait for full release and try it again, then see if you like it or not ....

How is multiplayer harming ANYTHING? The only thing I could see it harming is your KD. There not gonna disable multiplayer just cause YOU don't like it. imo the majority greatly enjoy the multiplayer in it's current state, the only problems I see with it is balancing and ranked matches.

How is multiplayer harming ANYTHING? The only thing I could see it harming is your KD. There not gonna disable multiplayer just cause YOU don't like it. imo the majority greatly enjoy the multiplayer in it's current state, the only problems I see with it is balancing and ranked matches.
I think the combats deeply flawed and the blocks being slow really is bad. It had a greet base, but we need a higher skill cap and 1h that do more damage imo

I think the combats deeply flawed and the blocks being slow really is bad. It had a greet base, but we need a higher skill cap and 1h that do more damage imo
It took a few years in NW to actually learn the melee mechanics and exploit them, we got this game 2 weeks ago. It's too early to call it flawed because we simply don't fully understand it.

Agreed the MP launch has been an impressive dud. player counts already dropping significantly, and vast majority of MP warband vets only giving negative feedback. they could have kept MP in closed beta to give it more time, and also garner an extra press cycle when they fully release it. oh well too late

Yea servers crash quite a bit, can't blame everything on a combat system you don't understand/still needs work, I enjoy the game and believe this is a work in progress, come back in a few months and see where we are then, until then let the rest of us who know what EA means and like the game play it in peace.

Sure, it feels a little clunky and sticky at times but I still enjoy it. Also, does multiplayer profile stats not save in EA? I've played a few TDM matches and I can't see any of my K/D or Wins/Losses on my profile.

It took a few years in NW to actually learn the melee mechanics and exploit them, we got this game 2 weeks ago. It's too early to call it flawed because we simply don't fully understand it.
I got around 4700ish hours, a few more a few less, in warband, Nw, Pw, Crpg, the occasional Mercs, and ill say the reason I stuck with it was combat. I notice almost everyone who has 1000s off hours thinks the combat feels kinda ****. Look at rat party discord, or in any competitive players lobby. Feinting isn’t very good, chambers are non existent, and it honestly feels a little floaty with movement like mordhau where it’s a lot of spinning to win. It’s got a great base but taleworlds has to take advice from the community (a guy made a great balance mod, Silen, and watching him and another great EU dueling showed the potential)

I got around 4700ish hours, a few more a few less, in warband, Nw, Pw, Crpg, the occasional Mercs, and ill say the reason I stuck with it was combat. I notice almost everyone who has 1000s off hours thinks the combat feels kinda ****. Look at rat party discord, or in any competitive players lobby. Feinting isn’t very good, chambers are non existent, and it honestly feels a little floaty with movement like mordhau where it’s a lot of spinning to win. It’s got a great base but taleworlds has to take advice from the community (a guy made a great balance mod, Silen, and watching him and another great EU dueling showed the potential)
I totally agree with all your statements, however we don't know everything melee has and won't till private servers come out.

Also I think a lot of top players have given up on the game, EU guys who really wanted to love it, like gibby. I truly think it can be great but taleworlds needs to stop being bullheaded and take feedback from super tough smart dudes like @Charlini who have PAGES of incredible feedback that I could never write

Also I think a lot of top players have given up on the game, EU guys who really wanted to love it, like gibby. I truly think it can be great but taleworlds needs to stop being bullheaded and take feedback from super tough smart dudes like @Charlini who have PAGES of incredible feedback that I could never write
In fact EU comp in NW is more alive then ever, NA comp well it's long gone. EU players have revolutionized melee in NW.

Agreed :sad: it was alive years ago in warband, never as big as Eu but pretty damn big. You gotta remember NANWL and stuff like it. Bannerlord mp comp can come back
The problem I have with bannerlord comp is that it rips apart old regiments because of the whole 6v6 thing. It's really sad but i've already seen the effect it's taken with clans making "A" teams or "B" teams. It'll make comp in general smaller because there's not a lot of leaders out there.

Back
Top Bottom