Resolved My Kingdom Keeps Declaring War on the Aserai [Beta]

Users who are viewing this thread

coop2478

Recruit
Name says it all. Early on in the game Battania declared war on my clan, which I thought was strange but it wasn't a big deal since I stayed mostly in Aserai territory. After I formed my own kingdom though, the game informed me that my kingdom declared war on the Aserai. I thought it might have been a writing mistake, and that they Aserai declared war on me. I made peace with them and continued playing as normal, but after maybe 10 days passed my kingdom declared war on them again. Ironically it's worked out well for me in-game, because they're weak and had a poorly defended town right next to my one castle

tl;dr: game forces my kingdom to declare war on other kingdoms without my permission

Inter-kingdom diplomacy isn't a thing yet. What's going on is all kingdoms are just randomly declaring war and peace on each other until then. It's just how it is.

Inter-kingdom diplomacy isn't a thing yet. What's going on is all kingdoms are just randomly declaring war and peace on each other until then. It's just how it is.

Ah. Well it should be smarter then, because making me declare war against a 6000 strength faction while im at 500 is dumb, especially when the western empire was neighboring me with 1000 strength

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom