SP - General Combat AI nerfed!

Users who are viewing this thread

I was really enjoying tornaments, they were tough but beatable, I dont use the run around technique.

But! With beta 1.1 the 'challenging' AI is a lot worse at blocking and its made tournaments too easy. Is this issue being looked at? Please comment if you agree. I really hope the challenging AI will be tweaked so its actually a challenge.

Absolutely. I suggest making this kind of tough combat from before 1.1 the default for "Challenging" AI. It was by far the best M&B combat experience I had, because combatants seemed they would block as if their lifes (or a big price) depended on it, which was very immersive in my opinion.

Absolutely. I suggest making this kind of tough combat from before 1.1 the default for "Challenging" AI. It was by far the best M&B combat experience I had, because combatants seemed they would block as if their lifes (or a big price) depended on it, which was very immersive in my opinion.
Yea I hope the devs are aware of this issue.

In addition it would be great if the AI had some kind of imperfection in its blocking behaviour. Instead of increasing the difficulty by simply increasing the blocking rate, it would feel more human if it randomly blocks in the wrong direction, giving the player/other NPCs new opportunities to land hits. Would make more sense than a soldier not even trying to block at all.

1.0.X was at a perfect point in my oppinion. It was challenging and enjoyable. I really hope that TW finally find a definitive solution to make challenging difficulty really challenging. Looking forward for the next patches.

Back
Top Bottom