Main quest line fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Vlandian

Recruit
So i just got the quest "weaken the empire" and "stop the conspiracy" (or something like that) and they suddenly both failed saying it's been 10 years since I started.

Granted, when I started playing I didn't play much of the main storyline. I joined the Vlandians, we conquered Battania and Sturgia, then when they got too strong I left them and joined the Khuzaits and after they got too strong I decided to make my own kingdom so I got to the part where I chose Aragos (or something like that) instead of Istiana and 30 minutes into the game I get fail on both quests.

Last edited:
Any way to avoid that? Or do I just have to accept I will never be able to continue the quest on this playtrough? I really don't want to start again.

It happens to me with the stop the conspiracy quest. I fail it because of 10 years, after a while it is given to me again and it is failed again right after it is given.

Happened to me as-well, playing on beta 1.2.0, happened during the initial phase of the quest where you need to speak to 10 lords.
Mind you it has been 700ish days in game and not 10 years as the log suggests.. I thought we were rid of this bug but apparently not.

Back
Top Bottom