SP - General Better Tournaments

Users who are viewing this thread

So hi,

I was thinking about a better tournament system. When I see just nameless soldiers fighting and winning I see no competition.

Here are my suggestions;

-Every soldier fighting should be hired by someone. For example: Ashley is a gang leader and She is rich. So she likes to earn to reward and hires 3 soldiers to enter to tournament under her name.
-There should be unique duelers. Like commoners who only join tournaments for the glory and fun.
-There should be tier of tournaments. For example low tier tournaments would only included in the city and rewards would be low. And middle tier tournaments would be countrywide so that persons from all over the country could join. And for those who have only gotten a degree in a low tier tournament could join! Same goes for high level tournaments it happens once a year and the countries that not in war come together for glory! and only the persons who have got in to top 3 in middle tier tournaments could join.
-There should be duelist perk for lords that they seek to join the tournaments and compete with each other

Thanks for reading!

edit: typo

I like this as a general concept.
What do you think about having tournaments where you don't beat the crap outta each other but go through a course?
NOTE: Like the horse training in the beginning.

Indeed.
- At the tournament or Arena, soldiers could have "real names" and not just troop names. I think that this will make more realistic.
- Tournaments could have more diversities, maybe..Like this:
spectacular_knight_knights_horses_lances_jousting_tournament_medieval_fight_amsterdam-1113145.jpg!d

with troop names you know what you are up against and i dont think there are enough npcs for that anyways

they should give spear only infantry a second weapon (sword)

Back
Top Bottom