The Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Last I heard there was something in development but the theory is it's not optimised that'll it'll beyond hilarious to release. As to why there isn't any private servers the game seems rushed.

I think I'm going to play for just under 2hrs and then refund it and wait for private servers.

Last I heard there was something in development but the theory is it's not optimised that'll it'll beyond hilarious to release. As to why there isn't any private servers the game seems rushed.

I think I'm going to play for just under 2hrs and then refund it and wait for private servers.
Noo bob dont MM is fun

It was just stated by Taleworlds on another thread that custom servers will not be available until full game release. TW: ? ?

edit:
We are aware that private servers are a highly requested feature, and we will do what we can to provide the server files as soon as we can. But, unfortunately, we are not at that stage yet, and most likely won't be until closer to the full-release.

Last edited:
In-Game Name: 14e_Ser_Stanley
Steam Name: [14e] Stanley
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 14e / Ser
Admin Experience: Was admin on a jailbreak server a long time ago
Spoken Languages: English, german, french, dutch.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Nope
Player ID: 771402
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique)
Being a rather active player of the gf, I would like to invest myself in the administration part of the server.

Being a rather active player of the gf, I would like to invest myself in the administration part of the server.
lmao nice one

You may become one of the gargoyle's of the server whilst we wait for proper MP

Back
Top Bottom