Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos- maybe bug idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,
Im stuck in this mission "Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos" i cant find the hideout does anybody now where it is ? i have spend last 90 min running around killing random hideouts... Maybe its bug and the hideout did not spawn or im just blind .... its 50/50.

Hey,
Im stuck in this mission "Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos" i cant find the hideout does anybody now where it is ? i have spend last 90 min running around killing random hideouts... Maybe its bug and the hideout did not spawn or im just blind .... its 50/50.
The hideout is supposed to be just west of the city Arzagos is (forgot the name) in a forest. It's difficult to spot, but when you talk to him you're supposed to have the hideout marked on the map.

This quest seems completely bugged, even after clearing the hideout it doesn't work, I tried to reload and do it in different orders, still not working. I guess we'll have to wait for a patch to continue de storyline.

I cleared the hideout it "marked" for me, didint get the banner tho, and now its vanished.

The girl (same quest) gave the hideout, but I had to clear it 3 times before I got the quest done.

I had a brainfart and didn't notice him marking the hideout for me, went on baffled at what to do next, got a side quest to help some villagers.. Then noticed that for some reason I had a hideout marked and I unmarked it. Now I cannot find the hideout at all where I'm supposed to get the piece for Arzagos.. Can anyone post a picture of the location of the hideout for me?

I managed to get a piece from the location the woman gives me after raiding the hideout 2 times, I attacked a group of bandits that was running around the hideout and got the piece from them.

Same problem here second hideout disappeared when i cleared the first one. Did not take long to get a game breaking bug...

Anyone find a fix for this or know if it was reported? I am not entirely sure how to report but would like to continue the quest line and know how it ends...

Did anyone find out how to fix this ? or if the developers know about this ? i find it kind of ridiculous that basicly second mian mission is bugged and unplayable .... did they even test the game ????

Fix found ! You need a save BEFORE finishing talking to all the nobles. Go to the Hideout just west of Marunath, clear it, THEN finish talking to the nobles and go talk to Arzagos. The hideout will respawn with the banner inside it. It's a workaround but it still needs to be fixed.

ANOTHER workaround (I haven't tried it but apparently it works for some people, not everyone) if you don't have a save available before finishing talking to the nobles, raising your Clan Tier to level 3 gives you the pieces of the banner.

Fix found ! You need a save BEFORE finishing talking to all the nobles. Go to the Hideout just west of Marunath, clear it, THEN finish talking to the nobles and go talk to Arzagos. The hideout will respawn with the banner inside it. It's a workaround but it still needs to be fixed.

ANOTHER workaround (I haven't tried it but apparently it works for some people, not everyone) if you don't have a save available before finishing talking to the nobles, raising your Clan Tier to level 3 gives you the pieces of the banner.

How do we tier up? many fight of the level of your troops?

I don't have the exact mechanics yet as I'm still discovering everything, but your clan can tier up by building up renown. Winning fights, doing missions etc. You can see what affects your clan tier by going to the Clan Menu, and on the top right you have your Clan Tier, hover your mouse over it and you'll have a bit of detail.

I recommend doing the first workaround if possible though, it seems to work better. As the game is still in early access I can't recommend enough to make incremental saves, in case a bug like this happens again.

Back
Top Bottom