• Northern Empire

• Southern Empire

• Western Empire

• Sturgia

• Vlandia

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I am personally going to be playing as the southern empire hopefully marry the empress and take over the faction somehow. What about any of you? What’s you plan for when the game finally releases?

I've always been a huge fan of Mongolians and Huns and even back in Warband I often aligned with the Khanate. So I think my first go around will have to be a raider or merc from the east trying to work his way up in the ranks.
Of course I'll probably get around to playing with all of them at some point. I expect to be sinking many hours into this game haha.

I'm surprised to see Sturgia, Battania and Vlandia as the most voted ones, I thought a lot of people were going for the Empire as people seems to love the Rome-stylish army.

I'm going full-on Sturgian. And maybe Battania as second playthrough.

I'm surprised to see Sturgia, Battania and Vlandia as the most voted ones, I thought a lot of people were going for the Empire as people seems to love the Rome-stylish army.

I'm going full-on Sturgian. And maybe Battania as second playthrough.

If you count the three empire factions together (at the time of writing this) the amount of players still outnumber us Battanians, Sturgians and Vlandians individually.

I'm so torn. Idea of joining the Southern Empire and helping the Queen is an absolute yes, but the appeal of creating my own Battanian clan is too good to miss. Maybe my character will be Battanian by birth but an Empire loyalist, and end up sort of playing both sides until I have a son and time passes so I can cement alliances, and truly figure out who I would like to help.

Of course, could always end up making my own hybrid Kingdom / Empire.

After hearing this:

There is no other choice than Empire.
I adore the most Southern Empire, but I will try to find the real reason behind the emperor's death first.
Then I will join the right one.

After hearing this:

There is no other choice than Empire.
I adore the most Southern Empire, but I will try to find the real reason behind the emperor's death first.
Then I will join the right one.

Join the glorious western empire. It's the people's right to choose the next emperor. Don't let those royals and aristocrats of the south and north fool you into joining their unjust cause

Back
Top Bottom