OPTION TO TURN AUTOSAVE OFF!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

casthecruel

Recruit
This NEEDS to be addressed. Why the hell can't we turn autosave off? Why is there no save option and only a save and exit button? Is losing hours of progress over and over and over fun to anyone else? Is the 20 second autosave lag leaving every single village extremely annoying to anyone else? I've spent days on a character only to get nowhere because my fking army gets ambushed by enemies while I raid a village or am using the fast speed. This is not fun in the slightest. If you get to mid game and lose your army building a new one again takes twice as long because recruits are useless and enemies are all over the map so you will lose all of them (or atleast a good portion) in any battle. People complain about controls and graphics but I think they're fine. Spending 6 hours building an army to lose it in one battle however is not enjoyable in any way. I don't play games to feel like I'm working I play them to have fun. I am really disappointed in this feature as it makes the game not enjoyable AT ALL for me and I won't be playing again unless this is changed.

Then you shouldn't play. Honestly the only reason autosave needs to go is it bogs down the game hardcore and it takes about 20 seconds transition from a village scene to overworld.

Your issue; however, is that you're obviously a little dog in the yard barking at the big hounds and complaining when you get bit. Not trying to condescend because i totally had the same issue. It took some work to get to a calradian competitive level. I bought dyeworks in almost every city, ground the living hell out of sea raiders and paid princely sums for good gear (you go down in a fight and you might as well turn off the system)

Seriously i didnt even become a vassal of a monarch until i had 50000d
(after buying gear) and a force with AT LEAST 80 top tier elite troops. Also if you're having trouble with raising a veteran force you need all your companions to have a couple points in trainer.

TL;DR: you want to play the game hard and fast, dont, thats not how its meant to be played. Strategise, pace yourself. Stockpile gold and gear. Get companions with surgery and trainer as well as spotting and path finding. Choose powerful allies mid-game.

P.S. you wanna fight a 700+ rival kingdoms campaigning army? Get you AT LEAST 125-150 swadian knights. Expensive as ****, and takes a lot of food, but you'll have Calradia by the balls in no time.

Then you shouldn't play. Honestly the only reason autosave needs to go is it bogs down the game hardcore and it takes about 20 seconds transition from a village scene to overworld.

Your issue; however, is that you're obviously a little dog in the yard barking at the big hounds and complaining when you get bit. Not trying to condescend because i totally had the same issue. It took some work to get to a calradian competitive level. I bought dyeworks in almost every city, ground the living hell out of sea raiders and paid princely sums for good gear (you go down in a fight and you might as well turn off the system)

Seriously i didnt even become a vassal of a monarch until i had 50000d
(after buying gear) and a force with AT LEAST 80 top tier elite troops. Also if you're having trouble with raising a veteran force you need all your companions to have a couple points in trainer.

TL;DR: you want to play the game hard and fast, dont, thats not how its meant to be played. Strategise, pace yourself. Stockpile gold and gear. Get companions with surgery and trainer as well as spotting and path finding. Choose powerful allies mid-game.

P.S. you wanna fight a 700+ rival kingdoms campaigning army? Get you AT LEAST 125-150 swadian knights. Expensive as ****, and takes a lot of food, but you'll have Calradia by the balls in no time.
Yeah right buddy, lots of games have quick save times. And this game requires you to go from town to town trading and recruiting, and a lag freeze should not be happening that long just to save a game. The devs need to and probably will optimize it but havent because they're not done the game, having little ticks like this ruin the immersion and create stress in the game because you are immersed and trying to recover and trying to get big, but when 10 minutes out of your 4 hour game session is involved in auto saving because you left a town, thats a deterrent to keep playing the game. now they've done it with Bannerlord and I just tried to search for this problem and realized its on bannerlord now and its again 20 seconds.

Yeah right buddy, lots of games have quick save times. And this game requires you to go from town to town trading and recruiting, and a lag freeze should not be happening that long just to save a game. The devs need to and probably will optimize it but havent because they're not done the game, having little ticks like this ruin the immersion and create stress in the game because you are immersed and trying to recover and trying to get big, but when 10 minutes out of your 4 hour game session is involved in auto saving because you left a town, thats a deterrent to keep playing the game. now they've done it with Bannerlord and I just tried to search for this problem and realized its on bannerlord now and its again 20 seconds.
There is no hope for optimization for Console Warband because it's a money-grab, plain and simple. The dev team has their heads so far up their tight BEHINDS because that's where they keep all the console $$$$

Back
Top Bottom