Best faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Soleiraus

Regular
Which faction is best?

Rahna elite troops seem to pack a punch against orges, though usually I prefer daka demons.

Daka demons are the strongest troop you can capture health wise.  Personally I would say the overall strongest faction is the Kushan even without the ability to hire Daka.  They have strong troops in every category.  This isn't taking into account any of the endgame factions though.  Tudor is quite strong as well.

Wow, you can capture Daka?  I've yet to manage that, they die even with blunt weapons.  Am I doing something wrong?

But yeah, ignoring the endgames.  Definitely Kush.  They've got a bit of everything.  That said, I do prefer playing with Cavalry armies, so I would take Tudor much of the time.

You can't capture Daka directly they die when knocked out.  But you can rescue Daka captured by other armies.  Its the only way to get any of the non-human troops.

I do have to say this, if it wouldn't take millenia... I'd strongly consider grinding my way through capturing an entire army's worth of Pillager Captains.  Those guys are freaking monsters on the battlefield!

Yeah, Rhinos seem to be the best surviving of the Elites.  The two Bakiraka sorts, and Grenadiers (And Handgonners) are fragile as hell.  And  Iron Chain Knights, while good, aren't quite on the level of Rhinos.  Rhinos on the other hand are brutal in melee or as cavalry. 

That's why I like Pillager captains too.  Lots of HP, good armor, and though they aren't cavalry, they're damned good archers too.

Last game I had like thirty something Grenadiers just from random rescues (Sure they might not be as armoured as a knight but with thier guns and Two-handers they actually seemed to get some decent killin done compared to everyone else I had) but I never found any Pillager Captains, where is it they normally spawn around?

the best faction? i dont think that there is any best faction just favorites. mine is the Alliance. tell them to sit in a line, guys with spears in front, and you will finish the fight with a relatively low casualty. without any elites. if you find any Grenadiers and Handgonnemen you are invincible! most of the time. don't come crying if you get beaten by those Daka guys. them iz nasty! But then its all up to your style of play. Mine is the sit quietly and shoot the hell out of them style.

/offtopic why is it called casualty? is people dying casual?

My style is  assault of heavy cavalry supported with some black gunners and walatorians I took trouble of recruiting some of Grenadiers and so I watched action of one in death cam omg that guy did not even hit once all he did was running around and changing weapons all the time how useless.

With all the other super soldiers they never stood a chance of showing off  :mrgreen:
They kick ass if you go archer/gunner heavy.

Back
Top Bottom