tEatRC: Struggle for Bermia - improved version, new features

Users who are viewing this thread

Bah, my internet is being dumb. How is this taking 35 minutes?
Either way, I can't wait to see the new almost-flawless version.

i have a question? wat happened to the firearms sound wen u fire them!!! all i can c is the smoke animation but there is no sound when i fire my pistol that i bought!!!
is this a bug that still needs to be ironed out?

Dahvos said:
i have a question? wat happened to the firearms sound wen u fire them!!! all i can c is the smoke animation but there is no sound when i fire my pistol that i bought!!!
is this a bug that still needs to be ironed out?

the same thing happens with me,but it is with the musket

This expansion fills my heart with utter joy that this splendid mod is still up and running! I can't wait to check it out, unfortunately, I had a really long break from playing M&B... I was sucked in by Medieval 2 Total War. I'm getting a new computer next week, currently I'm working on a laptop that can't handle both games. I'll try to finally buy my own copy of Mount&Blade and get back to TEATRC!

You need concept-arts, some other artwork? If I find the time, I still can contribute something! :smile: And I hope I will come back to the forums for good now!

Regards,
jan_boruta.

You were before my time on TEatRC but seeing your sketches was what drew me in.
Those ships... Just aweinspiring...

jan_boruta said:
This expansion fills my heart with utter joy that this splendid mod is still up and running! I can't wait to check it out, unfortunately, I had a really long break from playing M&B... I was sucked in by Medieval 2 Total War. I'm getting a new computer next week, currently I'm working on a laptop that can't handle both games. I'll try to finally buy my own copy of Mount&Blade and get back to TEATRC!

You need concept-arts, some other artwork? If I find the time, I still can contribute something! :smile: And I hope I will come back to the forums for good now!

Regards,
jan_boruta.

Welcome back, Jan!

Don't know if you noticed, but d'sparil made you make an appearance in one of the unique bandit parties, in Chapter III  :wink:

I don't feel like asking anything, of course.
But a reinassance knight would be just perfect  :mrgreen:

Venitius: Fixed.

Others: Balancement issues, anyone?

i noticed that the Ronda Faventia banner carrier has no banner,it was kind of funny seeing him charge with only his fists against my line of musketeers.

Not just the Ronda Faventia, the Livanian Duchy Banner Bearer enters a battle with fists too, as well as two other factions whose names I forgot. The only banner bearer I saw with one are those from the Alma Mater. Also another bug, I couldn't hire the renamed Matheld companion, nor any other renamed companions for that matter. When I was about to close the deal, I suddenly say: "Sorry I couldn't take any more troops" and I was alone in my party.

Love the infantry battles. Plus the return to the hacking with swords and shields battle as compared to the pike and shot era of Chapter III. I'm currently serving as a Bermian Infantry under the Duchy of Livania

Ow yeah, there are no gunfire sounds.

Hi

I've tried this mod and i have to say that is great i was expecting something like this, however i have a big issue with the new plate harnesses and some new helmets.
They don't look as they are on BRF or screenshoots they looks white and i think it is a directx7 problem...
Has nobody with directx7 ever found that issue?

Edit: The plate harness looks like this

The visored bascinet

D'Sparil said:
Sir Siegfried said:
What the heck its out already?
:?:
How about checking the first page of this thread?

Great job Nikephoros, I really like the idea, and I like the fact that you have started working on it with your feet on the ground, instead of making grandiose threads with tons of impossible ideas that never come out of "planning" stage. With your modelling and texturing skills, plus your willingness to learn and work on the module system I'm sure this will get better and better  :smile:

WAY TOO LATE REPLY BUT...

What I meant with "What the heck its out already?" was that I had absolutely no idea of how long Struggle for Bermia was being built and the fact I saw this thread just a few days after I tought they started making it.

tl;dr

I tought they released it only a few days after I read that they were planning to make it.

Sir Faldor said:
Hi

I've tried this mod and i have to say that is great i was expecting something like this, however i have a big issue with the new plate harnesses and some new helmets.
They don't look as they are on BRF or screenshoots they looks white and i think it is a directx7 problem...
Has nobody with directx7 ever found that issue?

Edit: The plate harness looks like this

The visored bascinet

it seems it's a matter of shaders\gloss.

I'll try to fix it.

Nikephoros said:
Don't know if you noticed, but d'sparil made you make an appearance in one of the unique bandit parties, in Chapter III  :wink:

Ha, I'd like to see that! :grin: I'll be getting M&B again within the next two weeks and will get back to TEATRC, so much time without is pure PAIN! :twisted: And when it happens, it's really likely I'll show up here more often.. :smile:

Oh, I thought the Duchy lord was named for Jan and the Bohmenian guy from a story Merklir wrote for the lore.
Or maybe they both are!

Ladies and Gentlemen, after DAYS of losing my sight, my patience, and my fading youth, i finally got THE NEW MAP in game, complete with towns and NAVAL BATTLES.

The New Map:

bermia.jpg

...soon to follow sea battles screenshots.

Ah, great. By the way Nikephoros, I request that a settlement in Brixian Territory near a river be named "Ardensfjord"/something related to that because of the Battle of Ardensfjord.

Back
Top Bottom