Britain at War V 1.0 download and info.

Users who are viewing this thread

****ed up?
1abdcb32c991266c66d500c8a422fad4bf9e3c2d.png

3a52076d9c2a990949ef78175759d94cf938bd28.png

de2d7799b9ec2c6689a662606aac6a86a4ada707.png

f341e213ea1b7efeef2fc55353f85515d180d768.png

It's fugly as hell!

Thx. Everytime I see these faces, the word leprosy pops into my head.  :mrgreen:

Anyway, isn't there a way to add those faces without replacing anything?

charactera.jpg

the new skins are alot better, i've always wanted a scarred character, besides this is britian in the medieval times, no one looked pretty

Well, everyone has a right to their opinion. I still think they look like leprosy affected cavemen or something.

Well, everyone has a right to their opinion. I still think they look like leprosy affected cavemen or something.

Toss one of those sick looking great helms over his shoulders and you won't have to worry, either that or someone could always make a paper bag helm for ya. :razz:

I just gotta say, this is probably one of my favorite mods i have downloaded so far for this game.  Really like how its based in Medieval total war II style with general bodyguards and music - definately love the total war II feel to it.  Brings back memories of being Scotland and taking over the whole euorpean and middle eastern world, ahahaha.  I think it would be great to see all of Europe somehow thrown into a style like this, but i think that with all the factions the game would be fairly large @_@

ShenJingBing said:
I just gotta say, this is probably one of my favorite mods i have downloaded so far for this game.  Really like how its based in Medieval total war II style with general bodyguards and music - definately love the total war II feel to it.  Brings back memories of being Scotland and taking over the whole euorpean and middle eastern world, ahahaha.  I think it would be great to see all of Europe somehow thrown into a style like this, but i think that with all the factions the game would be fairly large @_@

Im gald you liked it.

Hi, I downloaded this interesting looking mod, but there is a problem. Everytime I want to start new game after applying the bug fix, I get RGL error message about the game not being able to position party Caen at (-66.17, 125.31). Is there some way to avoid it? Thanks

telesien said:
Hi, I downloaded this interesting looking mod, but there is a problem. Everytime I want to start new game after applying the bug fix, I get RGL error message about the game not being able to position party Caen at (-66.17, 125.31). Is there some way to avoid it? Thanks

What the f....?

I have never had an error like that, hmm, did you change the stuff in module.ini?

Rath0s said:
telesien said:

What the f....?

I have never had an error like that, hmm, did you change the stuff in module.ini?

Sure I did. Well for the first time I didn't, but later yes. Without bug fix I have no problem. It can't be corrupted download otherwise I wouldn't be able to unzip it, right?

Please don't kill me, but I've done too many things at once and confused two hotfixes from different modes  :oops:
They both have same files in them, so it didn't occured to me at first....

*facepalming myself*

telesien said:
Please don't kill me, but I've done too many things at once and confused two hotfixes from different modes  :oops:
They both have same files in them, so it didn't occured to me at first....

*facepalming myself*

:lol:

Not everyone is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom