Prophesy of Pendor V. 2.02 "Hidden Mines of Al-Azziz"

Users who are viewing this thread

Diomedias

Recruit
In the Prophesy of Pendor mod for M&B you can defeat minor faction warlords and receive Qualis gems for setting them free after defeating them.  I then went to a book merchant who told me the location of the "Hidden Mines of Al-Azziz."  I went to these mines and interact with the two NPC's standing there.  The NPC "Hamidaron" can only be interacted with once, and the second time I attempt to interact with "Hamidaron" my character asks what he sells and then I cannot proceed with the conversation.  It stays on the slide where my character is asking what he sells.  I cannot leave the conversation and I have to exit out of M&B. I'm not sure if this problem has been encountered before but it is quite frustrating.  NEED HELP PLEASE!

You should ask about this in the thread for the mod, not here. This section of the forum is for bugs in the original game, with no mods installed.

Here is the thread for Prophesy of Pendor

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,119.0.html

Diomedias said:
In the Prophesy of Pendor mod for M&B you can defeat minor faction warlords and receive Qualis gems for setting them free after defeating them.  I then went to a book merchant who told me the location of the "Hidden Mines of Al-Azziz."  I went to these mines and interact with the two NPC's standing there.  The NPC "Hamidaron" can only be interacted with once, and the second time I attempt to interact with "Hamidaron" my character asks what he sells and then I cannot proceed with the conversation.  It stays on the slide where my character is asking what he sells.  I cannot leave the conversation and I have to exit out of M&B. I'm not sure if this problem has been encountered before but it is quite frustrating.  NEED HELP PLEASE!

this is intened in v2.02 and v2.03 u must turn up the al-aziz with 2 qualis gems or no npcs will talk to you and u cant press TAB to leave u must manually leave.... and post it on PoPendor bug report sticky and wait for replys if you get different issues or it doesn't fix

This has got to be one of the most trivial acts of necromancy I have ever seen.

1. The thread was nearly two years old, in the bug reports section.
2. The thread was in the wrong section, as it was reporting a bug for a mod.
3. The bumping post was simply to compliment someone's profile pic, which had likely been something completely different at the time of his posting in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom