Users who are viewing this thread

1.508 features;
- every faction has 2 new units ( I used messenger and deserter slot)
- some units stats tweaked to suit new units
- 2 helmets fixed so ears and noses don't stick out
- 3 new map icons
- 30 new items
- Vaegirs refreshed
- some units have new items
- smaller tweakes on units with new items

I do not know if this is the right place, but I have a question. I can recruit and train teutons, but what do I need to do to recruit templars, french, english and ibelin troops?

Not really the right place ... All of the mentioned units you can get from training the guys available in the tavern.

Also see Shjn's troop tree's (not version 1.508 but for your concerns up to date)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58612.0.html

--

Nick is there a way to persuade you into making a new slot for the new units and not the *&%$*' savegame incompatible messenger and deserter slot?
PLEASE  :roll:

if i know this mod correctly all items your troops wear you can buy in the shops

prolly gonna use the oversized paladin plate as soon as i can afford it

Henning0r said:
Not really the right place ... All of the mentioned units you can get from training the guys available in the tavern.

Also see Shjn's troop tree's (not version 1.508 but for your concerns up to date)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58612.0.html

--

Nick is there a way to persuade you into making a new slot for the new units and not the *&%$*' savegame incompatible messenger and deserter slot?
PLEASE  :roll:

Sorry but nope.  :sad:

Hello Nick.Altman , very good mod  :grin: , can you tell me what are the new troops for each faction in this version ?

I find your Mod better and better. And I have found a translator. The times where one says: Hey what wants him Generally now, finally, are over. ^^
@Nick
Do you also have Screenshots of the other new unities? Because every side has two new unities. The values of the unities would also interest me if you liked to publish them.

Vaelius Noctu said:
I find your Mod better and better. And I have found a translator. The times where one says: Hey what wants him Generally now, finally, are over. ^^
@Nick
Do you also have Screenshots of the other new unities? Because every side has two new unities. The values of the unities would also interest me if you liked to publish them.

You know I don't give information like that.

The paladins very feel well. Only a pity this are still better the berserks and Viking berserk. As a perfectionist I change of course again on the Viking berserk. ^^
The Vaegir noble can also not keep up with the Black Knights, a pity.
With the north I have all Upgrades by, with the Rhodoks I also think. However, has found no new troop types.
With the Swadiens only paladins have appeared. With the Vaegirs up to now only the Vaegir noble.

Back
Top Bottom