SP Native None Shall Pass v. 1.0 is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Kolba

It's out!

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1264

Anyone remember an old mod for 0.751 called None Shall Pass?

It was a small mod, where you could duel with nearly immortal Black Knight modeled from famous movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Now, I ported this mod to 1.011. In current version (1.0) all stuff was ported.

You spawn near old Zendar and you must kill Black Knight. He is near the bridge. Bah, it's not easy! Even ten Nord Huscarls and three Vaegir Guards can't defeat him. You must find his weakness and it could be fun.

Version 1.0 is out. There could be few bugs, but very small and they shouldn't affect gameplay. In this version I implemented conversation with black knight, of course with famous sounds! Our enemy now have special attack and throwing weapons do less damage. There is also more blood. The last addition is new main menu music. Enjoy!

Loving Agnes,
Kolba

have you played on the chuck norris mod. you could ask if you could work with them on this

Sheriff-murder said:
I don't see what a Chuck Norris mod has to do with this.
because it has a load of random heroes and villains. they could have the black knight from monty python

Tintin said:
Sheriff-murder said:
I don't see what a Chuck Norris mod has to do with this.
they could have the black knight from monty python
But this already has, that's kinda the whole point  :???:

Edit: I see people like Dain and Selothi gathering up there.

Anyway, G'luck.

Sheriff-murder said:
But this already has, that's kinda the whole point  :???:
yes but if there is only one enemy it'll be pretty boring. if he put it into the chuck norris mod then there'd be a bunch of enemies or he could do something similar to it

Kolba said:
Chuck Norris and Monty Python is something really different, so no.
the chuck norris mod has people from a load of different things. most things that don't match. that's the point of it

Back
Top Bottom