Chronicles of Talera 3.0 Features List (Released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

maybe hell be back after the summer...

Oh and im working on Talera again. I am redoing the Illoriaon siege scene to fit the town center a bit more.
Damn... Im gonna miss this mod quite alot once i go to the UK.

hi, how do i use the ability? how to find scrolls and items? where do i find them? caravans? or market places? or where?

Great mod I must say, I'm with the old version and I try to take the hotfixe

Hotfix 3.01 Patch (released 4/7/09) is available here (size - 1MB) : 
http://www.chroniclesoftalera.com/Downloads/Talera Patch 3.01.7z

But the link is broke, can someone manage to fix it? Thanks. (Or at least upload the hot-fix somewhere else.  Thanks in advance.

this looks so fantastic! sure to be up there with Prophecy of Pendor! thanks so much guys.....native is just to boring for me now.

(p.s. love your pic kardio.....blind guardian is the SHIZZZZZZZ!)

when i click the link to download the main mod file, i get this error:

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 (MySQL error no; 2013)

Are you downloading it from MBrepository? Try again a bit later.

Also, the patch is fixed.

A few questions.
1) in the taverns, occasionally there is a guy called something 'the odd' supposedly you can buy things from him. i cant :sad: is there sumthing i am doing wrong?
2) also it says there are items/artefacts throughout the game.  i cant find them :sad: and what do they do? its driving me crazy!!! :twisted:
ta muchly :grin:

@Devs:

Really a nice mod, but i have 2 suggestions:

The map is very crowded and it "feels" very cramped and small.
Do you have any plans of stretching the map a little bit?

There is one big annoyance on the map:
The mountain ridge that can't be traversed.
How i hate this ridge!

Might it be possible to make it traversable, at least in the middle or something?

Oh and one small thing: There is a small area behind the ridge where the river(Between mountain and sea) ends at the mountain.
If you like to get to the other side, the party stops at the river end(mountainwise).
You have to click a few time next to it, to get it free.

Anything you can do about that?

Would be awesome :smile:

I'm getting an error from winrar that says the mod's file is damaged. (The main game, not the patch)

It seems as if most people are having trouble with the patch and not the main mod, does anyone have any idea why this is happening or how to fix it, or even somewhere else to download the mod?

Back
Top Bottom