Chronicles of Talera 3.0 Features List (Released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chris119119 said:
abomination wont reload

Thanks, a well-known error.

SuomiPoika94 said:
what version must be to get this mod working? i have 0.808 :/

Woah, you better upgrade mate :razz:. 1.10 actually runs better than the old version.

SuomiPoika94 said:
what version must be to get this mod working? i have 0.808 :/

Woah, you better upgrade mate :razz:. 1.10 actually runs better than the old version.
[/quote]

ya ok. and i get RGL ERROR unregonized body  manifold <-------what this means??

Man, didn't think I would have to download a program to open the files, but I'm downloading them right now. Can't wait :smile:

P.S. If you decide not to read posts if you have a question, such as I did, about what a 7Z file is, remember, Google is your friend :smile:

Suomi, (from Finland, eh?) I'm not sure. Have you made sure that you installed the new version to a different folder from the old?

Try installing 1.010 to a location like C:/Program Files/Mount&BladeFinal/

Yo, Ive decided im taking a break... not that i've done much work lately... I will probably help some other mods with 1 or two scenes and ill be back maybe at the next release. I give you my word... It wont end up like with Elvenbow

Great work on Talera, I found that red sword (The Wrath of Serathor I think...). I found it was not as powerful as some other heavy duty swords, but it worked well (note: I used cheats once I found 2 of the scrolls from attacks from the scroll carriers, and luckily not the crusaders). About that sword, I dont think it can be any more red than it is (this seems like spinal tap already...), I mean, when I kill a guy with it, it looks less red than if it wasnt covered in blood, HAHAHA!!

hey, keep it up if you're planning for version 4!

The shade of red on the Sword of Serathos doesn't really fit its "demonic" theme. Too light. It would probably be better to use the textures of blood-stained swords (from native). Also, its kinda dull (doesn't look shiny), like its lacking the proper shader. Just my 2 cents on the matter, and since the current Sword is quiet weak and easy to find, its not that big a deal anyway.

How do you access the faction armouries? For the Gladeborn guys in particular. I want me one othem bows!

What the ... -__-

Should have downloaded this version way sooner. And why is my download so slow! Repository, why 300Kb/s? T.T give me my 3MB/S damn you!!

The download just reached 50%. :xf-mad: 3 Minutes remaining

Ok, tried it. Must say I am disappointed about the character faces as they are now. You can start with an undead face? Seriously, I don't think I came to talera with my head being undead-ish.  Edit: And oh wow. That undead age-slider is seriously awesome.  :shock:

My first hour of play has been awesome though. I can roleplay my way trough this world!

Servitor said:
Ok, tried it. Must say I am disappointed about the character faces as they are now. You can start with an undead face? Seriously, I don't think I came to talera with my head being undead-ish.  Edit: And oh wow. That undead age-slider is seriously awesome.  :shock:

This has always confused me. If you don't want to use the undead face... then don't use the undead face :???:

Hey I like your mod but I want to download the patch because sometimes i get lagged out or stuff but the site where your mod is doesnt exist so plase fix it . :smile:

Why.so.seriousa? said:
hey, does any one know where Kardio went?

Dropped off the radar a few months back. He was kind enough to leave me the code though. His last e-mail said he'd had the fever, but I don't expect it was anything too serious. Probably just had other things to attend to.

Hey I like your mod but I want to download the patch because sometimes i get lagged out or stuff but the site where your mod is doesnt exist so plase fix it . :smile:

Hey, thanks for trying it out. Servitor has very kindly provided the patch from a different link. You can find it here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,68399.0.html

Back
Top Bottom