[Release Time? (Team)]

Users who are viewing this thread

Please submit any and all files to me as soon as possible.  I am planning to issue the pre - release trial copy to the members of the development team that want it very soon.  I want to try and get as many models and features in as possible.  If you have any modified scenes, banners, artwork, models, etc.  please try and email them to me.  If you need my email, just send me a PM. 

There will be a short period in between testing when I am working on a quest line for the first release.  This will allow a small window for additional files to be added before the actual release.  Thanks team!

I feel like a total asswipe falling so far behind. People in town for a while, and Christmas, and being out of town with family and whatnot. Time flies by so fast, lol. Hopefully I can start getting back on track now.

Khandrak said:
I feel like a total asswipe falling so far behind. People in town for a while, and Christmas, and being out of town with family and whatnot. Time flies by so fast, lol. Hopefully I can start getting back on track now.

No no, it's not a problem at all.  We're grateful for all the great texture and model work you've done for us.  I just know you have a bunch of that stuff sitting on your hard drive already completed, and I'd love to implement it in time for our testing. 

Thanks again, and hope you had a good holiday!  Hopefully we can deliver a late Christmas present that everyone will enjoy.

Yep, guilty too. My brother's here too, so I've been away from the computer a bit more. I'll have the files for you ASAP.

If any member of the team has any last minute entries for this edition, please email them to me as soon as you can.  I am finalizing everything in the next day or two.

Back
Top Bottom