• Scotland

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Man Island

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Ireland

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

no way is it england. scotland all the way. i've already taken york, newcastle castle and lancaster castle with a little band of 100 true scots.

thats cause everyone loves us scots. well i wont be on for a while casue i'm off to the toby carvary for my sunday dinner.

the carvary is this nig resturant with a large meat buffete where you can go up as many times as you like and get 4 different types of meat and a load more vegetables. and i'm scottish though.

I don't know nothing from Scotland. Just wanted to come the previous summer but the total cost was consticting, so...  :mrgreen:

Actually What else should I put in? I mean any armou ideas?

I apreciate people that feel viking the make me have no fears! I prefer Scots for their bravery thought!

heres a fun fact: scotland is the only country in the world not to have been totally conquered when people have tried it. we beat the romans the vikings and the english. and dismos it doesn't cost thet much to come to scotland unless you are american. because the econemy is going back to normal so it's like $2 for every £1. but in armours you could always put if the fammed "see you jimmy hat" for the scots. and you can put scots pipers in as a unit.

Back
Top Bottom