Aelthas in Wonderland

Users who are viewing this thread

Elenmmare

I'm disturbed.

So, I'm messing around in the module system, adding equipment, and whatnot. I suppose I accidentally compiled the .960 version of the mod, and after fixing it with some weird moments, I loaded my game; the only game I've actually managed to play for an extended period of time.

...I was wearing a helmet around my chest. Somewhere, the save game got corrupted. Every planewalker was wearing a khergit helmet on his chest and a ridiculous hill-billy hat. Rathmire the Bright told me he would claim the crown and become rightful queen of Swadia, and the Prince of Asaleth was chasing his own tail. Yes, an identical party was engaging in an awesome duel of cat and mouse, each taking turns to spin in a circle.

And the sword of Serathar turned into a knife. Somebody hold me.

This is all true. The text files must have gotten mixed up, and whatever I changed in the newer port became reverted with some sort of weird twist.

Its fixed now, but I lost my save.

Poor you :sad: You've been scarred for life  :cry: Will you ever be able to overcome such a nightmare? Also, where can I l-l4x()r l-l31/l/l3T$ 0/l/ 2 /l/l41 Cl-l3$T? (Where can I haxor helmets onto my chest? It would be pretty neat using helmets as armor and watch people chase themselves..:razz:)

Back
Top Bottom