• North America

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • South America, Central America

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just out of curiosity and maybe helping TaleWorlds decide where to place Beta Servers, I would like to know where you are playing from!

Forgive me if I left any region out of the poll, but I think almost everyone can relate to some option there.

What about southeast Europe? I'm reluctant to align to either south or east, because south can be portugal, but also malta and greece, and east can be from croatia to russia.
Not exactly in same ping-level
Edit: No matter where we are, we should all click "oceania" for our brethren with no servers there ?

Piconi said:
What about southeast Europe? I'm reluctant to align to either south or east, because south can be portugal, but also malta and greece, and east can be from croatia to russia.
Not exactly in same ping-level
Edit: No matter where we are, we should all click "oceania" for our brethren with no servers there ?

Sorry for being inconvenient, but you're from Italy?
If so, I think southern is the most suitable option, while eastern is basically beyond Greece.

vicwiz007 said:
I am shocked that NA is behind Oceania.

Me too, I thought it would be as populated as EU, but NA is turning out to be almost as relevant as SA/CA in this poll.

So I think it's pretty clear by now that this is a European community with some Oceania and North Americans here and there.

I think there may be a lot of Chinese players out there, but not many of them can speak english, so they stay clear from these forums.

Back
Top Bottom