[WIS] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Feinting, shooting through shields, aiming down and looking through walls are very easy to do and you can never stop anyone from doing it. But comparing it to a glitch which allows you to literally teleport is just childish. Stop wasting Charlini's time smh  :facepalm:

Apollo~ said:
Feinting, shooting through shields, aiming down and looking through walls are very easy to do and you can never stop anyone from doing it. But comparing it to a glitch which allows you to literally teleport is just childish. Stop wasting Charlini's time smh  :facepalm:

Installing actual cheats is also easy and you can't stop cheaters from doing it. So, ignore cheaters please? Not an argument.
Teleporting from one horse to another doesn't sound much better or worse to me than ignoring someones hitbox with overhead spear. Yet that is quite standard. So is looking through walls. Using a harder glitch doesn't necessarily make it worse than using easy glitches.
Is it an unfair advantage? I don't think so, your opponents could also use it, if they wanted to.

bomba12131 said:
Apollo~ said:

Installing actual cheats is also easy and you can't stop cheaters from doing it. So, ignore cheaters please? Not an argument.
Teleporting from one horse to another doesn't sound much better or worse to me than ignoring someones hitbox with overhead spear. Yet that is quite standard. So is looking through walls. Using a harder glitch doesn't necessarily make it worse than using easy glitches.
Is it an unfair advantage? I don't think so, your opponents could also use it, if they wanted to.

I never said 'ignore cheaters please' lol. I mean't that, people all know how to do them things and they are mostly 'game mechanics' they are not glitches which allow you to ****ing 'TELEPORT' not sure what you don't understand about that. Yes it is an unfair advantage not only on the other team but on players who don't have horses :smile: But then again, Malta is the only team in the history of warband to allow not only one, of the only ever caught cheaters with actual proof but two of them... who cares am i right? it's just what you guys do? :smile:

(2) In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents and anyone else on the forum subboard and the tournament servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime.

Apollo~ said:
But then again, Malta is the only team in the history of warband to allow not only one, of the only ever caught cheaters with actual proof but two of them... who cares am i right? it's just what you guys do? :smile:

...How is glitching through players a "game mechanic" but teleporting to horse isnt? Either punish both, or neither.
"Its an unfair advantage on the other team" - then have your cav learn how to do it.
"Its an unfair advantage to people who dont have horses" - Just play cav then 4Head

bomba12131 said:
(2) In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents and anyone else on the forum subboard and the tournament servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime.

Apollo~ said:
But then again, Malta is the only team in the history of warband to allow not only one, of the only ever caught cheaters with actual proof but two of them... who cares am i right? it's just what you guys do? :smile:

How is that insulting or rude? It's an actual fact.

Apollo~ said:

I think this should be dealt with by the tournament administration, clearly slander.

I dont know why either, we're trying to discuss substance here and something that could be relevant for future tournaments as well, why take the ad hominem road?

Looking through walls is way more harmful a glitch than saving 2 seconds of my time walking from one horse to another.
I do not understand the fixation on this one glitch which couldnt even win you a duel nevermind a round or a match when theres other glitches that have been commonly used for years which can do just that whilst not being regulated.

?

V1ncent said:
Apollo~ said:

I think this should be dealt with by the tournament administration, clearly slander.

I dont know why either, we're trying to discuss substance here and something that could be relevant for future tournaments as well, why take the ad hominem road?

You guys love to cry about fake news so, here is the definition of 'slander' for you. Focus less on Latin and more on English thanks. Also isnt it technically 2.5 cheaters? Weesmithy was not caught yet...

781dbd4c9fd3867da0b06537064e4ffa.png

Normanguy said:
Looking through walls is way more harmful a glitch than saving 2 seconds of my time walking from one horse to another.
I do not understand the fixation on this one glitch which couldnt even win you a duel nevermind a round or a match when theres other glitches that have been commonly used for years which can do just that whilst not being regulated.

?
What if an archer were to try and shoot you as you dismounted, but you teleported away just before the arrow hit you.

KaneMaB said:
Normanguy said:

?
What if an archer were to try and shoot you as you dismounted, but you teleported away just before the arrow hit you.

the entire period in which i cannot block i am still there. its only when my feet touch the ground and id be able to block with my shield do i tp. This is not an arguement (Especially when all archers glitch ammo which effects comp way more.)

if the horse dies during the dismount it also doesnt work

Normanguy said:
KaneMaB said:
Normanguy said:

?

the entire period in which i cannot block i am still there. its only when my feet touch the ground and id be able to block with my shield do i tp. This is not an arguement (Especially when all archers glitch ammo which effects comp way more.)

if the horse dies during the dismount it also doesnt work
You wouldn't be able to block if your back was turned towards the archer. Also ammo glitching doesn't nearly affect damage as much as you might think.

HKP said:
archers complaining when all of them ammo glitch nice
I ain't complaining, use ur brain a bit please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJiOz4N3R4M

?

and yeah ammo glitching effects the economy of the game which has a much bigger impact than me not having to run for 2 seconds to change horse

glitch shmitch, we all abuse the mechanics in whatever way we can to try and win. he's not cheating, and what he did has never been specified as being not allowed before. we allow looking through walls and glitching ammo to get better arrows. I don't see how norman getting off of one horse and onto another instantly is any worse than those

Man, it is not like this glitch turns the game into Mound & Wand: Magicband. Due to the devs not fixing range calculations on the tilde key properly, you can mount a new horse after dismounting from 2-3x as far. This is still a pitiful distance and only requires archer players to move their mouse slightly more.

It is not like this glitch brings about a new meta where cavalry become like death eaters who can tp behind any archer without restriction. People talk about it like it's a big deal, but you could probably count every occasion in Warband history where this glitch might have been useful in an official on one or two hands.

Watly said:
Man, it is not like this glitch turns the game into Mound & Wand: Magicband. Due to the devs not fixing range calculations on the tilde key properly, you can mount a new horse after dismounting from 2-3x as far. This is still a pitiful distance and only requires archer players to move their mouse slightly more.

It is not like this glitch brings about a new meta where cavalry become like death eaters who can tp behind any archer without restriction. People talk about it like it's a big deal, but you could probably count every occasion in Warband history where this glitch might have been useful in an official on one or two hands.

Malta does not really want to change it either, since their archers are cheating and they would have even greater advantages

Back
Top Bottom