[WIS] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

d988056414e04dcf9ad462bca4b5f8ca.png

QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS

If you have any question or you want to suggest something, feel free to do it here!​

Was already discussed beforehand, him being kept on the roster is in honour of him, not sure why you'd put your opinion public on a thread which has nothing to do with him, when you could have quite easily inquired or raised this issue you have elsewhere.

Fietta said:
maybe remove chapman from FP roster :/
? Its more of the fact Flavius knew about the chapman incident? Why does he need to post on the Questions and Suggestions thread something like that? Like Jacko said its common knowledge he will remain part of our roster for now and future tournaments. That's the reason we're confused on why he had to post it here?

Hursty said:
Fietta said:
? Its more of the fact Flavius knew about the chapman incident? Why does he need to post on the Questions and Suggestions thread something like that? Like Jacko said its common knowledge he will remain part of our roster for now and future tournaments. That's the reason we're confused on why he had to post it here?

Being confused is fine, although I'm laughing at how ridiculous the replies are, making it out as if he's some villain. Alyss made a reasonable reply, all the FP members just decided to be a bit rude, considering you dont know the context around it, you just assumed he's what? Taking the piss?

Fietta said:
Hursty said:
Fietta said:
maybe remove Chapman from FP roster :/
? It's more of the fact Flavius knew about the Chapman incident? Why does he need to post on the Questions and Suggestions thread something like that? Like Jacko said its common knowledge he will remain part of our roster for now and future tournaments. That's the reason we're confused on why he had to post it here?

Being confused is fine, although I'm laughing at how ridiculous the replies are, making it out as if he's some villain. Alyss made a reasonable reply, all the FP members just decided to be a bit rude, considering you don't know the context around it, you just assumed he's what? Taking the piss?

But at the same time, considering he's not in the roster, an or affected by the act itself, surely its not his place to comment on the issue?

Fietta said:
Hursty said:
Fietta said:

Being confused is fine, although I'm laughing at how ridiculous the replies are, making it out as if he's some villain. Alyss made a reasonable reply, all the FP members just decided to be a bit rude, considering you dont know the context around it, you just assumed he's what? Taking the piss?

I did not mean offence by it, i have made it publicly clear i wish all the best for chapman wherever he may be and my thoughts are with his family. Alyss thank you for the response and it is a fair point. The rest of you stop using this as a way to insult me its a bit sad, again alyss thanks for the response, i meant no offence to anyone.

It has been stated why Chapman will stay on FP roster in the WNL7 wrap-up post, and eventually re-explained by Kloney and Hursty here. Considering the matter at hand, it is understandable answers may have been carried by emotion however there was clearly no intention from Flavius to stir any form of drama.

If you have any other inquiries related to Chapman, I advise you to reach Kloney privately like he suggested it. The subject is closed, no more discussion about it gentlemen.

'I agreed on that day with Paulo and we offered you guys other days too, but nobody contacted me until sunday with concrete suggestions for when to play the match. You had a whole week to arrange it with us, so please shut up.'

Alright so what actually happened was you originally said Sunday, that then changed to Monday or Tuesday which then changed to Wednesday. Any other 'day' during the week would've been just as bad. We had a whole week and we arranged it day 1, you just couldn't, so we accommodated with originally Monday, which then at short notice turned to Wednesday. Kani had to leave and we had to play a trial to fill in the gaps. I fell asleep before the match, woke up at 7 minutes past to as soon as I joined at 10 past it was forced live, when clearly you could've waited another 5 minutes for someone else to turn up. You COULD have played Sunday, your roster is greater than ours and Watly and Xerxes could've played even if they had something to do the next day.

iM95Fqc.png

XpkMD57.png

nvexcTH.png

Even if we scheduled later (waiting for Paulo to return) the original dates you asked for were never played because you ALWAYS had problems.

Fietta said:
'I agreed on that day with Paulo and we offered you guys other days too, but nobody contacted me until sunday with concrete suggestions for when to play the match. You had a whole week to arrange it with us, so please shut up.'

Alright so what actually happened was you originally said Sunday, that then changed to Monday or Tuesday which then changed to Wednesday. Any other 'day' during the week would've been just as bad. We had a whole week and we arranged it day 1, you just couldn't, so we accommodated with originally Monday, which then at short notice turned to Wednesday. Kani had to leave and we had to play a trial to fill in the gaps. I fell asleep before the match, woke up at 7 minutes past to as soon as I joined at 10 past it was forced live, when clearly you could've waited another 5 minutes for someone else to turn up. You COULD have played Sunday, your roster is greater than ours and Watly and Xerxes could've played even if they had something to do the next day.

iM95Fqc.png

XpkMD57.png

nvexcTH.png

Even if we scheduled later (waiting for Paulo to return) the original dates you asked for were never played because you ALWAYS had problems.

Paulo said you couldnt play Monday, that day was the one we wanted to play all along.
Yes, I asked for Sunday last Tuesday, which I changed to Saturday or Monday on Wednesday after it turned out we couldnt play Sunday. Tuesday was always just a theoretical option (extension of Week 2), which I communciated to Paulo. You said last week that we should wait for Paulo to make a decision as to when to play the match, which we did, and he then arranged Wednesday with me (after I REPEAT; HE SAID YOU COULDNT PLAY MONDAY). I was not given any alternative dates and you also didnt force sunday, which according to the rules you could have done.

Apart from that, we always try to accomodate our opponent's needs, it's just your internal miscommunication that didnt even give either of us a chance to arrange this match properly

V1ncent said:
Fietta said:

iM95Fqc.png

XpkMD57.png

nvexcTH.png

Paulo said you couldnt play Monday, that day was the one we wanted to play all along.
Yes, I asked for Sunday last Tuesday, which I changed to Saturday or Monday on Wednesday after it turned out we couldnt play Sunday. Tuesday was always just a theoretical option (extension of Week 2), which I communciated to Paulo. You said last week that we should wait for Paulo to make a decision as to when to play the match, which we did, and he then arranged Wednesday with me (after I REPEAT; HE SAID YOU COULDNT PLAY MONDAY). I was not given any alternative dates and you also didnt force sunday, which according to the rules you could have done.

Apart from that, we always try to accomodate our opponent's needs, it's just your internal miscommunication that didnt even give either of us a chance to arrange this match properly

I may have mixed up Monday and Tuesday, but you also said you originally could play Tuesday then couldn't. Paulo also said he couldn't play Wednesday and offered Sunday - Monday next week to which you declined, so Paulo was forced to play Wednesday. We offered Sunday, Tuesday and if none of those then play sometime during the tournament.

Fietta said:
I may have mixed up Monday and Tuesday, but you also said you originally could play Tuesday then couldn't. Paulo also said he couldn't play Wednesday and offered Sunday - Monday next week to which you declined, so Paulo was forced to play Wednesday. We offered Sunday, Tuesday and if none of those then play sometime during the tournament.
He still could have declined Wednesday, but he agreed to it, so we assumed it was fine? Whats your point in blaming us here after 1st you won the match and 2nd you missed your chance do proper scheduling last week when there was a lot of time to do so. Again: I'm not at fault for your internal miscommunication.

V1ncent said:
Fietta said:
He still could have declined Wednesday, but he agreed to it, so we assumed it was fine? Whats your point in blaming us here after 1st you won the match and 2nd you missed your chance do proper scheduling last week when there was a lot of time to do so. Again: I'm not at fault for your internal miscommunication.

Winning matches is no excuse to not call out your poor organisation. Paulo arranged the match for Tuesday, but literally on Monday (this week) you said you couldn't Tuesday, I'm done, just don't try to organise a different day because 1 person can't come to a match.

Back
Top Bottom