Zacty1102441
Beansacks919631
CdJrcxx924553
Guaccmoleboy1558036
Nevino715070
Thunderbeu1789297
Nikkle1334640
Zealots167864

Reposting because we're requesting to be able to enter as North America due to extremely low activity. The above roster consists of 9 Americans and 7 Canadians and most of them are pretty inactive but we would still like to participate. We do have two North American servers that can be used as well during the tournament if we are accepted. Thanks!

Scar said:
Fietta said:
People always used to get excited trying to join their nations team and routing for them during the tournament.
How can we understand that? Last year you made a strong case for a Welsh team being formed, even though half of them turned out to be English. Still, the community gave you the opportunity, and now I hear that you are trying to form a team with Shingen, who is English. What nation do you identify with? Wales or the United Kingdom? Or are you in the process of requesting an alliance between Wales and the United Kingdom?

UK isn't a nationality. It is a group of nations.

But I agree with you. Either play for your nation or don't play.

Can someone add robin into the mixer?
Its about time, that we have the same idiots assembled like 2 years ago :lol:

Infantry. Cavalry. Forum Skills. Archery. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Forum Warriors attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he got a life. A hundred years passed waiting for Bannerlord and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an archer named Snacc. And although his archer skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to win the Nation’s Cup. But I believe Snacc can save the world.

Cosmic Ciiges said:
Fietta shut up honestly, why do you always come up with **** statements and make drama out of everything. Nobody here takes you serious anymore, because you've literally never been right.

Some people say I sound irish, Kiano, this will be a fun year, TEAMMATE!!
Only when you're mad.

P.S. I'd be interested to tryout for UK/ENG/Whatever we end up being.

You could just embrace alliances if the tourney is going to be multi team based. Just pair up countries with less people with larger ones.

I don't really get this 'NC is holy' kind of vibe. It's not been the same for years and while the 'best of the best tourney' was relevant when we had a large pop, I don't think it's productive to do it now, as who really cares when the scene is small?

Probably an unpopular opinion but I'd just say allow Scandinavia, BeNe, UK and some other alliances and we might see several teams from those locations rather than unhappy teams stuck together with tape. We honestly should look at options that include rather than exclude at this point of warband.

just my kudos, looking forward to it regardless  :party:

Well, I think we can easily reconcile size of our community with tradition of Nations Cup. Just make two ladders (there is no need to run separate tournament). The first ladder would be only for teams A (primary national teams) with 5/6 weeks of league and 3 of knockout stage. The winners would be granted a title of "World Champions". The second ladder would be for all the other national teams (e.x. just 8/9 weeks of league or 7/8 + final, maybe even with SFs). And the winner of the lower ladder would be granted unrelevant, but still motivating title of "NC League Champions" or something like that.

It would be just like Champions League and Europa League. We can even name it like "Champions Ladder" and "NC League Ladder". Teams A would still compete as always and everyone else would get a mini-tournament for fun. And anyway, most of teams B and C wouldn't even have a chance to get into SFs. So another ladder with its own final (or SFs + final) would be more playable for them.

And I know this idea could generate a bit more work, so I offer my help with updating forum stuff (even without being an admin) if you wish.

Faebio said:
Ah I get it, so the UK played as unapproved Alliance the last NCs while complaining about BeNe
|

haha, phoeeee..

That being said, there wont be any proper Dutch team without Belgians. So you got around 3 solid UK teams,1 ****t dutch team and no Belgian team at all. Great effort boys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom