[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Quest from Immortals: bounty hunting.
Killing snake cultists randomly raise / lower 'Current progres'. After 1 group i have 1700, then i help some1 with snakes and i have 600. Once i had 6000, then it droped to 1200 ...

Bargian said:
Killing snake cultists randomly raise / lower 'Current progres'. After 1 group i have 1700, then i help some1 with snakes and i have 600. Once i had 6000, then it droped to 1200 ...
Apply latest patch 3.9.2 which includes hotfix.

DeadlyCookie said:
Bug: Can't improve the sergeants in custom knights order(CKO).
The dialogue is missing for the steward to improve them or is this intended to be upgraded differently from the knights?
https://i.imgur.com/EnMtYIR.jpg
Yes, you can't pay to improve CKO sergeants. Sent your companions to train your Order.

IconracI said:
Bargian said:
Apply latest patch 3.9.2 which includes hotfix.

I had 3.9.2 but without that hotfix, thx.

Flingit said:
Any updates on the "can't retreat after being defeated in siege sally out" bug. I had this happen too, and I literally had to restart my computer.
Read this
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,376006.0.html

Hi.
I don't think this qualifies as a quick question.
Might happen in vanilla as well, i don't know.
Just try to help pls.
So, if i get knocked out in a battle at some point i will fall through the "floor"/"ground"
until all becomes a grayish background. I thought that was an engine limitation until i
saw a stream of the mod and this didn't happen to the guy streaming. For me, when i fall,
is like there's no altitude check and the camera can go inside ground. Anyone knows what
might be causing this ? Maybe is a setting that i can change.
My system is quite powerfull, i'm pretty sure of it: quad core intel 3k , 16 Gb RAM, 4Gb Nvidia not shared.

This happens 90% of the time, especially if i try to move the camera once i'm dead.
I have the steam version up to date. Came in a pack with napoleon and vikings,  1.173.
Mod version 3.910, can't change bcause i have saves i want to finish.

Is it just me, or does the "could you reconsider your outfit" no longer work?  :ohdear:
At least Lady Claudora is refusing to wear anything I've so far put into "household possessions" top row.

@OP
That is "Dead Camera" what you are seeing. Your unconscious body is lying on the ground, while your "spirit" can observe battlefield from different angles, positions.
Use movement keys and mouse to fly everywhere around (even "underground" as collisions are not checked for time being).

Hi everyone,

I'm facing 2 bugs:

1) every time I start a battle or enter a town/tavern/castle, etc. I get a wall of red error text scroll on the left side of my screen (sort of like the kill/knockout battle report).  It lasts for a few seconds and goes away, but it happens every time.  I've gotten used to ignoring it.

2) I've noticed that my troop often "disappear" after I win battles.  I don't think it started to happen until the mid game (when I could hold around 150+ troops).  Now, probably after every other battle, I'd say I lose somewhere between an additional 10-30 troops for no reason.  It's starting to make POP unplayable now.

Anyone facing either of these bugs?

1. Did you change anything in module.ini? Especially line "limit_hair_colors = 1" I remember getting something like that when I changed it to 0.

2. Never happened for me.

IconracI said:
And what did you put there?

Lots of stuff with no str requirements. At least "Lady's Hood", Sarleon Clothing, Caped Ravenstern clothing, Leather Vest.

--
Edit. Nevermind. Must have been non-lady-wearables.
Just remembered Iris the Lotus sells stuff, and the stuff she sells the lady agrees to wear.

Yes, Iris sells wide selection of fashionable outfits, appropriate for young ladies of noble birth. Prices are competitive as well.

Otherwise we would see creative players offering their wives Berserker's Armors for sure.

Arcite: reinstalled and update Warband to 1.173, redownload the mod and try. If still the same then your save may be damaged.

arcite36575 said:
2) I've noticed that my troop often "disappear" after I win battles.  I don't think it started to happen until the mid game (when I could hold around 150+ troops).  Now, probably after every other battle, I'd say I lose somewhere between an additional 10-30 troops for no reason.  It's starting to make POP unplayable now.

Anyone facing either of these bugs?
There's a native Warband bug where your excessive troops may vanish into thin air if you have more troops stacks than a certain amount in your party (never happened to me though). That amount is 32, including your companions and your character as well, who all count as 1. I've seen a lot of people reporting/mentioning that, even developers, like in case of Silverstag: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,300536.msg7130516.html#msg7130516
So this might be it. The question is, do you have more stacks than 32 in total? If so, try to reduce it to 32 or below, and see how your further battles go!

But also, as Konrad said, your savegame may be damaged as well, idk for sure...  :???:

Back
Top Bottom