A couple of issues with the mod...

Users who are viewing this thread

HunterAlpha1

Sergeant Knight
1. The "provoke a war" quest is gone. This quest is ABSOLUTELY necessary to be in the game for when all the factions go on a "let's sit around the campfire and sing kum-bai-ya" tangent.
2. NO bandits! Too many patrols! After about a month in-game there are no bandits on the map; I see evidence that they spawned but they get eaten up so fast by all the patrols that I never get a chance to take out the trash  :cry:
3. (Effectively)NO arena! The prizefighting is cool and all, but you simply can't make any real money off of it; I'm not asking for bucketloads of gold like in native, just enough to be able to upgrade my troops AND feed them!

Overall, this is a pretty cool mod; while it isn't quite as feature-rich as Europe 1805 II, I think L'Aigle has the potential to be even better.

When I got into a peace period, I used TweakMB to significantly increase the number of bandits and groups. It was pretty useful to train and upgrade my troops. As for the other issues we are waiting for ther next update whenever that is...

The_Hussar said:
When I got into a peace period, I used TweakMB to significantly increase the number of bandits and groups. It was pretty useful to train and upgrade my troops. As for the other issues we are waiting for ther next update whenever that is...

How exactly did you use teakmb for that? I tried it myself but since it has no specific support for l'aigle the options to change bandit parties are all blank...

I didn't have much difficulty making those corrections, sorry for the late reply.

9301645s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom