Formula Taleworlds - Can be unpinned now

Users who are viewing this thread

Your grandpachild is the one who got you involved, based on the action and rewarding experience, despite some irrational flaws, that was season one.  Season two was an unconscionable mess with mid-season rule changes and a refusal by the moderator to consider rational changes.  Frankly, I expected more of a simulation than an exercise in futility, topped off by my drivers running a full six seconds per lap slower than they did in season one on the same tracks and with theoretically better cars.  That said, I appreciated season one very much but apparently it was more work than our host could handle.

I forgot this :razz: from the end of my post. But there indeed is a tension in you towards the game and/or Rujasu that I don't and didn't understand where it came from. You took this game too seriously, I think.

You may be right, Brombem.  :razz:  But when I saw unbelievable actions on and off the track, like cars driving through the grass to pass or driving straight through gravel traps, much immersion fled.  Then prior to season two, new rules for the season were spelled out quite clearly.  In no way did I agree with them but I did my best to adjust.  I spent minimally for drivers while still trying to inflate the prices others must pay.  I knew that I would have more cash for upgrades after race 5, when every other team ran out of cash.  Then came a $300,000.00 influx of cash for everyone, mid-season, which blew my plans out of the water.  How could I feel anything but cheated?

But we knew that it was an experimental game, like it's in constant beta. It's like ragequitting m&b .808 because Borcha always shoots you in the head and the latest update broke your savegame. It seems F1 is serious business for you.

And if rujasu is planning on taking this game to a more racing-oriented forum, the amount of complaints will increase exponentially.  Very few are going to stand silently by when they see cars running through the grass to pass another car.  That is totally illogical.  Staying on track is always the fastest route, that's why they have paved tracks. 

Back
Top Bottom