867 A.D. - Lords of War +++ Download Link and Features +++

Users who are viewing this thread

Markus II

Knight
867 A.D. - Lords of War
A Modification for Mount & Blade​

867 A.D. - Lords of War is a Mount & Blade modification depicting the Danish invasion of England in the 9th Century. With a strong focus on infantry combat, 867 A.D. - Lords of War hopes to depict the brutal combat of the shieldwall where Saxon and Dane struggled to kill one and another with axe and sword over a shield's rim. The modification is based on the Native module and includes a complete overhaul of all of the original troops, many of the items and much of the dialog in order to be authentic to the period chosen.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

867 A.D. - Lords of War (MBRepository)

Mount & Blade - 0.903 (FileFront)

VIDEO TRAILER:

867 A.D. - Lords of War Video Trailer (YouTube)

Features:
A new map covering the land of England, stretching from the kingdom of Wessex through to Northumbria.
Five new factions, including the Kingdoms of Wessex, Mercia and East Anglia, as well as the Britons and the Danes.
A new troop tree for each of the factions. Command the Saxon Fyrd, Thegns, Danish Bondi, Ulfhednar, Briton Bonheddwyre and more.
New parties, including Scot Raiders, Christian Bands, Cornish Bandits, Peasant Uprisings as well as Danish and Norweigan Vikingr.
The return of old parties, Scouts, Foragers, Patrols and Prisoner Trains.
The ability to capture (and free) Kingdom Lords.
The addition of 16 new NPC Heroes.
Expanded dialog choices for parties.
A revamped character creation process. including faction allegiance and faction-specific starting troops.
New Towns (with walls and without) built from scratch - No more native!
New Siege scenes - against walled and unwalled towns.
New Quests.
Over 100 new items, weapons, armour, shields and banners.

Gorukha said:
get object failed for texture ........ should i re download or what ?

You've modified your original M&B Native Folder.

You'll need to reinstall a fresh copy of M&B 0.903 to get 867 A.D. - Lords of War to work.

Never modify your native folder peoples...

Keyboard on head, post pics.

In all seriousness, just reinstall M&B .903, then reinstall the mod.

I.e. do what Markus says.

Is it also coming out for 0.960 because i have this version of M&B and want to play this mod looks intresting .

BTW : Do you need to build the walls when you are a lord of a Village , Castle , Town ?

UgurEfendi said:
Is it also coming out for 0.960 because i have this version of M&B and want to play this mod looks intresting .

BTW : Do you need to build the walls when you are a lord of a Village , Castle , Town ?

UgurEfendi,

There are no plans to port the mod to Version 0.960. I'm waiting for the final version of M&B before I port.

No, you don't need to build walls on settlements. They're either there or not...

killer-blead said:
Zed said:
manslayer said:
i need to redownload .903, can someone give me a link?
It's in my signature, below.
sorry to say but that link doesnt bring me to version 0.903 downloadpage

Then use the link at the top of the page.

The lands of Calradia...Have met their last.The African king of the Congo has come,and thus soon.The lands shall fall.One after another.By my hand, and by my blade.Africa shall conquer. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom