Literally unplayable.

Users who are viewing this thread

xXDJShushoXx

Recruit
For the past 3 months this game has not worked for me. I cannot find servers, NO SERVERS IN THE LIST. just says retrieving servers to no avail. Tired rgl_config and everything on the trouble shooting page, I either want a refund or can some one help me with this issue?

At the very moment noone can access the servers cuse they are under maintaince of TaleWorlds. You can try joining server tomorrow if you still have this problem feel free to send me details why can't you join game servers so i may help you fix the problem. Cheers.

Where do you live ? Do you have a legit copy of Mount and Blade : Warband ? Are you sure you didnt check some filters in multiplayer server list ?

If it is a internet problem try cleaning dns cache (go to windows start and type cmd and run it as administrator by right clicking on it , after that in command line type exactly like this      ipconfig /flushdns

Try changing IP adress and turn of firewalls and anti virus programs if you have any.

If it doesnt work we will do it over PM and check your problem in details via teamviewer if you want that.

Back
Top Bottom