Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Ludawg Barzini said:
I have a Clan Community Page of 40 players i am also part of a Warband clan hub that has 150 + players on PS4 i can assure you a lot more than 5 people want private server and 64 player siege and Battle Server capability but i do also understand your point of view on this. it is great that you interact on this level with your community and fans it really is awesome that you take our ideas criticisms and praises into account keep up the good work.
He was giving examples.
Ludawg Barzini said:
Is Bannerlord coming to Consoles ?
Not on initial release and maybe in the future. Just like Warband.

Hey Ludawg, thanks for your understanding! Remember there's an edit function, for you to modify posts after you've made them. In general, the forum expects you to make use of that in order to avoid double posting. Just a heads up!

As for Bannerlord on consoles, yep it's as you've guessed. Armagan has stated publicly that we'd love to bring it to consoles but right now, our development focus is exclusively focused on PC and it's unlikely that we'd achieve a simultaneous release on consoles. I want to say we'd manage a gap that's a little shorter than 6 years though! :razz:

Yeah sorry lol il keep that in mind in the future and dude aslong as il be able to play bannerlord on Console im happy. The Mount and blade genre is one of my all time favourites i hope it is getting the recognition you desserve.

Captain Lust said:
Hey Ludawg, thanks for your understanding! Remember there's an edit function, for you to modify posts after you've made them. In general, the forum expects you to make use of that in order to avoid double posting. Just a heads up!

As for Bannerlord on consoles, yep it's as you've guessed. Armagan has stated publicly that we'd love to bring it to consoles but right now, our development focus is exclusively focused on PC and it's unlikely that we'd achieve a simultaneous release on consoles. I want to say we'd manage a gap that's a little shorter than 6 years though! :razz:

That's awesome. :grin:

Can warband support chinese in the future?
We all love this game and i know PC version have official chinese(simplified and traditional) support, so, please add chinese support.
:ohdear: :ohdear:
And on more question, when will Warband released in Hongkong Playstation Store ?

Oh boy so excited that this game is on consoles, took you guys long enough.  :grin:
Anyways, don't suppose you fine gentleman plan on adding a cheat function to the game? Even after spending over 1000 hours on steam, the early game is such a grind and those dang bandits can be a real pain in the buns so it would be cool if I could, say in the battle menu when issuing orders for the troops, just activate god mode or get coin or xp or instantly fill my party with max village slav...err...recruits for my minion... err... peasant militia army.

Side request: maybe could we get some of the dlc specifically the napoleonic dlc.

Thanks guys

Sneaky update before the official announcement. We'll be rolling out the new configuration for our servers much sooner than expected (within the next day), which includes switching a fair number of them over to 64 player. We hope you're happy with the new configurations and if you have any additional requests, please let us know.

Additionally, I can confirm there will be an overscan-friendly change to the UI in the next update, but there's still a bit of a wait before we'll be able to release it. Hopefully it works out for everyone!

Not sure about the Hong Kong store at all but I will ask about that and Chinese support. Realistically, there is probably a reason we haven't done it already so I'll have to encourage you not to get your hopes up!

As for the Australian release, there's still likely to be a bit of a wait on it and I can't 100% confirm it will happen, but I can say we're working on it and making some progress.

Can't confirm anything about DLC right now.

I have 20 PS4 Games. From the moment I bought Warband, I didn't play anything else.

Mount & Blade Fan till the end.  :iamamoron:

Thanks a lot for the hard work and updates. :smile:

Played a few hours on the 64 player siege server. It was brilliant and felt much better than 32 players. Everything about siege was better, more balanced, better offence/defence. Just YES!

Back
Top Bottom