SP Fantasy Vyrn - Total-conversion Fantasy Project| Released as OSP! (Closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, all of these are pure MS work. You won't need anything else to play this mod, other than the game itself.

Thanks for the wishes. I will soon put up a video demonstrating the new AI. :smile:

OMG, I am of the Spanish-speaking community of M&B, and am very excited,
this mod is very amazing, it will wait with many hype and good luck.

Thanks, gentlemen.

And, meanwhile! I set the facebook page up if you would wish to follow our future works. Follow us!

https://www.facebook.com/Dreamy-Folk-162770264152289/?fref=ts

Greetings dreamers,

Today is the first footage we will be sharing with you guys, but not the last! Here is a small demonstration of what we made with AI so far! It is still under big progress and not finished by any means! (Sorry for the low-quality, technical problem. I hope you understand.)

Be sure to follow us on facebook!
~Dreamy Folk
www.dreamyfolk.com​

Started working on building your house. One of the scenes.

20160815224642_1.jpg

Gothic Knight said:
Need any help in making weapon models and textures?

Yes, we do àctually. Are you up for it? If you are, would you add me from steam; Efe Karacar?

We put new stuff over at moddb, be sure to check them out!

Also, here is a signature for you to show your support.

WcX63.png

Code:
[IMG]https://tw.greywool.com/i/WcX63.png[/IMG]

Oh my Zeus this looks good! But with the Bannerlord release presumably so close I wish you could save this brilliant concept for it.

Dragons, decapitation, nudity??, RP, I'm so in.

Who knows when it will come out, we wanted to make some final impression on warband modding. We just spent too much time on modding, we also wanted it to make it count.

And, thanks for the support.

Efe Karacar said:
Who knows when it will come out, we wanted to make some final impression on warband modding. We just spent too much time on modding, we also wanted it to make it count.

you can make a bannerlord edition

randomcode said:
Efe Karacar said:

you can make a bannerlord edition
But they have to see and learn the Bannerlord mod system first :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom