• YES!!!!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT SURE YET

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

So i did not like how there was a -200,000 gold every time i would attack a castle so i was looking to see how to get version 1.54 there was no where to download it. So i tried something that i thought would not work i download version 1.6 off the nexus and then i downloaded version 1.54 from here.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,258332.0.html

There is the download right at the start when you are reading that will allow you to download it directly. The you unzip copy and paste it in the Blood and Steel folder.  I have not played much but i attacked a castle and there was no -200,000 gold when it started  :smile: so it works so far i will update this form once i have played more :smile:

Also the dark army in the start did not do huge damage to me like in version 1.6 fyi :smile:

Don't copy the folder just the files under it then it will do the changes to the game that will make it more pleasant but less crashes also it works wonders.

I Agree with you i found that out while i was playing i forgot to update it :sad: sorry about that. But thank you for posting that information so other people will not have so many crashes.

Back
Top Bottom