B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, downloaded, modified, but when start the game FPS drops to 0.20 at boot menu, and then nothing happens FPS does not rise, my laptop has great potential, but why nevidkryvayetsya game I do not know??

Jason L. said:
Cozur said:
He didn't create it. He just stole the 1257AD module.
For some reason I think "troycall" is just the new Othr's avatar....

I dunno... I always wondered why there are some bugs in this mod that 1257AD did not have... If the mod was really copied form the "original" why the bugs? It looks odd...

It would be funny though :razz:

kellogs_frosties said:
Dear friends and players of Warband!

What an unbelievable mod this Medieval Conquest is. It feels like as if you were a part of your own campaign in ME2 Stainless Steel. Thank you for creating this masterpiece!

I have a question about training my company:

Are there training camps in this mod?
I cant find any training camps.
In comparison to Warband you had training camps were you could fight with up to four members of your army to train them.

Thank you and farewell!

Anyone mind to answer that?

kellogs_frosties said:
kellogs_frosties said:
Dear friends and players of Warband!

What an unbelievable mod this Medieval Conquest is. It feels like as if you were a part of your own campaign in ME2 Stainless Steel. Thank you for creating this masterpiece!

I have a question about training my company:

Are there training camps in this mod?
I cant find any training camps.
In comparison to Warband you had training camps were you could fight with up to four members of your army to train them.

Thank you and farewell!

Anyone mind to answer that?

There are no training camps in this mod

RhodokSergeant said:
Great mod!!! What can you tell me about the heraldic mails in-game? The emblems are messed up and distorted.

I thought the same but then I found out that all heraldic mails have a black back while having the flag at the front. I dont know what you mean by distorted though, I only thought they were "misplaced"... Look at my screenshot a few posts back, everybody on the screenshot has heraldic mails, I'd say they look good... (page 10 inside the spoiler when I was speaking of spears and lances)

can any 1 tell this guy he missed to lock the coe and now it has flipped out totally  :eek:  it needs not mutch to fix >5 mb of a patch with ;      }    or what ever he missed

why i can't import\export companins ? , i have tried to go to camp menu, then i entered in "import/export companions", i selected the companin and i pressed C and is nothin hapening ...can you please help me , and i'm sory for my eng

Despite a few annoying bugs I was having a blast playing this mod. It seemed like a wonderful addition and successor to AD 1257, until I discovered Count Biggus Dickus in my Byzantine Kingdom!? If this is supposed to be a joke, it is not funny.

arduus said:
Despite a few annoying bugs I was having a blast playing this mod. It seemed like a wonderful addition and successor to AD 1257, until I discovered Count Biggus Dickus in my Byzantine Kingdom!? If this is supposed to be a joke, it is not funny.
Wait! You mean you don´t know Biggus Dickus? What about his wife Incontinentia Buttocks?

As someone who has a fairly broad knowledge of medieval history, I always loved 1257 and I really feel like you guys have done an incredible job carrying the torch, it's a beautiful mod. Two problems I've noticed, however, one more of an annoyance and the other an historical gripe. First, I selected the aspect that allows my name to gain titles and it keeps changing my entire name to "Lord". I've gotten him to level 11 thinking it would work itself out but it persists, and as I'm playing on hardcore mode with all the difficulties cranked up to the max that's some difficult grinding. Second are the minor factions that come out of the Guelphs and Ghibellines. Their revolts are Kingdom of Italy (Guelphs) and Kingdom of Florence (Ghibellines) and I feel those should be reversed since the Guelphs actually hold Florence. Is this intentional? I'm not being facetious when I say I haven't done too much reading on Middle Ages Italy past the 11th century so perhaps I've missed something and it's correct, but at face value it doesn't look right, to me anyway.

This stolen work is still on here LOL? He got Othr's permission even though Othr hasn't been on this website in years?  :roll: :shifty: :party: Right, continue stealing and knowing not how to fix what you taken- just morphing it into an abomination.

stevehoos said:
This stolen work is still on here LOL? He got Othr's permission even though Othr hasn't been on this website in years?  :roll: :shifty: :party: Right, continue stealing and knowing not how to fix what you taken- just morphing it into an abomination.

I had my hopes up for this mod even though it has stolen assets from everywhere (some open source but still...).

That is the main issue... Buggyness. He released the mod, updated a bit and then it stopped for what is becoming an unknown amount of time.
I kinda got tired of this and went back to 1257 AD :/

Xprez said:
Hello, i just downloaded your mod ( the low version ) and when i join my king into battle the game keeps crashing with the error : Failed to start game missing executable

This mod is really buggy right now, use AD 1257 instead :razz:

JOHNFIRE said:
Xprez said:
Hello, i just downloaded your mod ( the low version ) and when i join my king into battle the game keeps crashing with the error : Failed to start game missing executable

I haven't had much trouble. Both games have a fair share of bugs, it's the M&B experience. I personally love 1257 AD, but Medieval Conquest adds many features that revitalized my interest in the mod. I would stick with MC.

RhodokSergeant said:
JOHNFIRE said:
Xprez said:

I haven't had much trouble. Both games have a fair share of bugs, it's the M&B experience. I personally love 1257 AD, but Medieval Conquest adds many features that revitalized my interest in the mod. I would stick with MC.

I love many of the new features too in MC but the fact that the game is more unstable and has a number of unsolved issues (most of which have been posted in this forum) just kills the mood for me...
When/if troycal updates this mod and fixes most of the issues then I will consider playing MC again and leave AD1257 for good, but it has been a while since he said anything in this thread so no ETA and no list of changes for a possible update.

AD1257 compared to MC is really stable. Since I installed AD on my laptop about 2 years ago the game only crashed about 2-3 times (castle siege crash and one random crash for no reason), where in MC there were some days where the game would crash twice.

I just got the mod this weekend and I´m enjoying it a lot so far, congrats to the devs. Also, I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding sieges and the lance system.

Does popularity affect in any way how many lances do you get? If it doesn´t, is it really worth anything to improve your popularity in the villages you own?

Are castle sieges bugged? I tried to assault some castles held by the Emirate of Granada but my troops simply don´t know how to move up the ramp. They just get stuck under the siege tower acting like morons, or some of them try to go up in a straight line and fall down shortly after. I tried to make them hold the ground in close ranks behind the ramp and then ordering them to charge up, or to follow me up the ramp but, the same situation as above happens. What I´m supposed to do? Should I concede castles as unconquerable fortresses order my troops to charge without me endlessly or use cheats to beat them o_O ?

Back
Top Bottom