Female Soldiers - A L'Aigle Mini-Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Recently, in this thread there was a discussion about female soldiers, or, in this situation, lack of, in L'Aigle. I've gone ahead and made a small mod to add a few, though right now there's only one; an Amazon Warrior. They're armed with Brown Besses (Brown Bess's? Brown Bess'?), Shashqa's, and gear straight from their homeland!

mMiyEdf.jpg

SVVPWkD.jpg

U4shGYR.jpg

Amazon Warriors replace Cutthroats as mercenaries.

Future troops to be added:
Nurses
Armed Peasantry

For nurse troops, I was thinking to have them with a surgery skill, and maybe a wound treatment skill. I do not, however, know id they actually affect your party when these skills are present int actual troops rather than companions or yourself. An answer on this or somebody willing to test it would be greatly appreciated.

To install, simply drop the .zip in your "L'Aigle" folder and unzip it with whatever program you use. I suggest you open the folder that comes with it and make a back up of L'Aigle's -not my mod's- module.ini, troops.txt and itemkinds1.txt. Then you can drag everything in the folder to the main "L'Aigle" folder and overwrite everything (and allow the resource and texture folders to merge). Whenever you want to uninstall the mod, simply move your backup files to the L'Aigle folder.

Download - Female Soldiers Mod 2.0

2.0 Changelog:
-Amazon warriors no longer have heads that float above bodyless clothes
-2 more uniforms for Amazons
-Sandals now have the proper skin colour
-Amazon warriors will now have both musket and sword at all times, instead of just one or another
-Sandals now have a much higher abundance stat to make them as common as they should be.

Credits:

OSP Ottoman Clothing Pack by Jacobhinds.

really wanted to try this but when i download and install it into the l'aigle folder it just crashes it... not sure if its something im doing or its a faulty mod?

looks really cool aswell :sad:

David Dire said:
For nurse troops, I was thinking to have them with a surgery skill, and maybe a wound treatment skill. I do not, however, know id they actually affect your party when these skills are present int actual troops rather than companions or yourself. An answer on this or somebody willing to test it would be greatly appreciated.

You may want to take a look at Floris, that mod has troops which do what you're looking for. You can hire monks and doctors to help increase your party medicine skill, as well as other troops with similar effects, such as raising trade and foraging.

Back
Top Bottom