[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose! said:
Hawk, why don't you vote with Eternal, Brutus and I and join our wagon on your packmate Biggie?

Well going by your explanation that would be one reason why. However Adaham works as well as Xardob for a target today, so if it's going to be a lynch and not a random mod kill that happens today I suppose he's good enough of a choice if Xardob is out of the question. We'll see how he turns out.

Vote: Big McLarge-Huge.

Effectively they're both fair game for revealing where the pack lies but I feel as if Xardob is a bit more crucial, as he had the most sketchy pact of the two earlier, and moreover had his suspicions held up by Llandy as the desirable course of action for the village to take, which I pointed out was more than a little odd given how I'd expect an innocent Llandy to treat Xardob after her initial death.

Delta has gone into hiding again. Its so blatantly obvious, that quite frankly I am a bit confused. Sure maybe you all dont see a link between Eternal &  Delta, but Delta (each actually) alone should ring alarm bells?

Vote for the Big man and we can see where Delta lies tomorrow. My guess would be six feet under as an innocent due to being a choice night target, but I could very well be wrong.

Xardob said:
I think he's saying he's scummy because he's not consistent.

How is that scummy?

After I came back to rep Twinkle I had people in my red list who today i thonk are innocent, and vice versa. In fact, I would say that whenI  am scum, I am far more consistent than when I'm innocent, simply so that I can appear to have valid justification for lynching innocents.

Why is Hawk scummy for inconsistency, yet not me, or Moose, or Eternal? Of those innocents lynched or lunched, how many were consistent?

MaHuD said:
Delta has gone into hiding again. Its so blatantly obvious, that quite frankly I am a bit confused. Sure maybe you all dont see a link between Eternal &  Delta, but Delta (each actually) alone should ring alarm bells?

You still need to answer my question from pages ago.

Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq. said:
MaHuD said:
It does make sense, since people will vote you after Delta is dead. Right now pushing for specifically an Eternal lynch would probably lead to nowhere.
Just because I don't write down logic, doesn't mean it is non existent.

Right, I'm going to try to understand MaHuD logic.

On Day 1, you replied to (IIRC) Eternal's accusations of a potential Magorien/Bigie/Xardob pack stating that packmates would never be so blatant on Day 1. Yet since Day 1 you've insisted on a Delta/Eternal link that nobody else can see and said they're basically sacrificing themselves for each other. What makes the first situation unlikely to impossible (other than the fact that me v.1 actually did die and blow that theory out of the water) yet a buddy-buddy between Eternal and Delta not only possible but likely in your eyes?

MaHuD said:
@ hawk I don't see the connection. How about you vote Delta and apply your night target theory to Adaham?

Because I don't think Adaham will be killed by his own potential pack, nor will he be killed when he's already able to draw enough attention. He's at a sweet spot right now where it would be more effective for the reds to keep him alive, yet he's also in danger of being lynched. You'll notice that few people are jumping to put the nail in his coffin.

Delta is an easy enough target that her night death will push the wolves closer to victory while giving the village comparatively little to go on. Her lynch would be the same, effectively setting us back a day. Adaham has the potential to clear up more alignments with his death, so I think, barring a change in the general wagon to Xardob, he's the best choice we have for today.

I also said that you made deals as a werepanda before. I dont know about wolfdeals.
Eternal & delta stopped the whole sacrafice thing after I mentenioned it. The premise was definately there. Now they are more distant and even more scarcely present. Besides that, Eternals recent post of: 'you all lynched innocents I am not starting now' is suspicous enough.
Why would an innocent say that?

@Hawk you were hinting a cop kill before right? Now its a wolf kill. That is odd.

MaHuD said:
@Hawk you were hinting a cop kill before right? Now its a wolf kill. That is odd.

I have never hinted at a cop kill and I'm skeptical of any of the night kills so far being vigilante kills when I can reasonably assume the number of vigilantes.

To add onto that, personality wise I could see Adaham, Xardob and doing it for the fun, doesn't mean that one of you couldn't have been wolves(or are), but does stop me from using it as an argument.

Delta and Eternal are 2 and not 3. Far safer and easier to sacrarice. Also they have a background story ready to be used for the facade.

Back
Top Bottom