[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Vieira said:
:lol:

Man, either Adaham is a wolf or one of us is playing an awful game.

In fact, if he is innocent, I dare say the wolves wouldn't even consider him as a lunch based on his suspects.  :iamamoron:
And how do you know that my other suspects aren't wolves? How would you know that Eternal or Hawk are innocent? Please do enlighten us with your great insights on their innocence, 'cause I really want to know what we've all missed.

I hear a train a'comin', it's coming round the bend.  And I ain't seen the sunshine since, I don't know when.  I'm stuck in Folsom prison and time keeps dragging on.  But that train keeps on rolling, on down to San Antone.  Whhhhooooooooooo!

Vieira said:
In fact, if he is innocent, I dare say the wolves wouldn't even consider him as a lunch based on his suspects.  :iamamoron:

How do you know that Biggie is suspecting all-innocents?

I love it when the vote is split three ways and then somebody introduces a fourth contender in the final hour.

Though I seem to remember somebody else doing something similar in another game. I wonder what it was...

~Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq., who is now back from the wedding and is completely stuffed with delicious food

Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq. said:
Vieira said:

He always does.  That's his MO.  Suspecting innocents till the wolves win.  He'll be crying about people being ignorant before long, about how he couldn't possibly be a wolf, because his mom was born during a new moon.

Votecount

Vieira (3) - Big McLarge, Xardob, Lumos
Big McLarge (3) - Brutus, Eternal, Moose

Delta[k] (2) - MaHuD, Sir Magorien

Xardob (1) - Hawk
Eternal (1) - Delta[k]
Brutus (1) - Vieira

Forget it, Llandy...when they smell the possibility of lynching me, they'll turn off their brains and leave reason way behind. You and I both correctly pointed out a very wolfy quote of Vieira, and the reaction was that everybody starts voting me for...reasons.

I'm actually almost hoping they lynch me. Not really because I'm hoping to laugh in everybodies face afterwards (because that never quite happens the way I imagine it would), but because house moving is really a stressful ***** right now and I could do with one less distraction.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Vieira said:
:lol:

Man, either Adaham is a wolf or one of us is playing an awful game.

And how do you know that my other suspects aren't wolves? How would you know that Eternal or Hawk are innocent? Please do enlighten us with your great insights on their innocence, 'cause I really want to know what we've all missed.

Did I say I knew? I assumed the fact I mentioned "dare say" would imply uncertainty in the statement. Hawk hasn't felt scummy to me as of yet, but I do struggle to read him. As for Eternal, he could very well be a wolf. But I don't see any reason why he would feel the need to uninstall you based on my impression of play so far.

In-Post EDIT: But that vote by him could change my mind...

Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq. said:
Vieira said:

Same answer as above. I do not. It's more of a prediction under the assumption that Adaham is an innocent.

Vieira said:
Same answer as above. I do not. It's more of a prediction under the assumption that Adaham is an innocent.

Let's pretend you're innocent. Let's pretend Biggie's innocent.

Who do you think the wolves are?

Back
Top Bottom