[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Eternal said:
Alright, if my #1 fan won't do Adaham, I'll do Xardob.

Unvote
Vote: Xardob
I do hope the village is smart enough to lynch my lazy packmate after they lynch me. I'd hate to see this win the game.

Moose! said:
Eternal said:
Alright, if my #1 fan won't do Adaham, I'll do Xardob.

Unvote
Vote: Xardob

I would totally do Adaham.  :wink:

Problem is, no one else will.  :shifty:
You told yourself the same thing day one with Untitled. If you don't campaign, you won't get any lynches.

Xardob said:
Join me in voting for Eternal (or MaHuD, or Vieira or Hawk). Then you won't need to worry about this.

Move your vote to Vieira, I'll join you there.

I don't normally like early-game lynches of people who think I'm innocent when I actually am, but Vieira's declaration of my innocence was very sure and strong, for somebody who, IIRC, quite often struggles to get a proper read on me, is normally very wary about me and advocates watching me closely because they know what an awesome wolf I am.

I would not compromise on MaHuD as I think he's innocent.

I won't compromise on Eternal because of the players I polled and those who responded, too many were willing to vote for him. According to your own List, both his packmates are selling him out if he's a wolf, and most likely doing so without making cases. I find the idea unlikely for a D2 strategy.

What do you think about that?

Xardob said:
I don't see both of his packmates selling him out because neither one of them is actively pushing for a Eternal lynch.

Maybe not. But most of the people I polled had him down as one of their 'would lynch' candidates under certain conditions. I still find that odd.

Unvote Delta[K]: Vote Vieira

Votecount - It's a three-way!

Vieira (3) - Big McLarge, Sir Magorien, Xardob
Delta[k] (3) - Brutus, Lumos, MaHuD
Xardob (3) - Hawk, Moose, Eternal

Eternal (1) - Delta
Brutus (1) - Vieira

I'd say aim for a Friday or Saturday Lynchburg at the latest.

Phonemelter said:
Votecount - It's a three-way!

Vieira (3) - Big McLarge, Sir Magorien, Xardob
Delta[k] (3) - Brutus, Lumos, MaHuD
Xardob (3) - Hawk, Moose, Eternal

12hjmd.jpg

On the basis that I saw sense in Sir Mag v2's arguments, and that I don't trust Brutus because of his flip-flopping in the early game, I'll join the Vieira team.

Unvote
Vote: Vieira

And speaking of flip-flopping, I'm starting to think that Moose's is getting out of hand. This! No! That! No, that! No, I'll switch votes again because someone said something against someone! Errr... I don't feel that this is normal.

Moose! said:
Any chance we might get deadlines? These days feel like they are taking forever.

Says the guy who has changed votes the most times.  :iamamoron:

But seriously, this day is only taking long because you all keep changing votes before someone is about to get the majority. If it isn't wrapped up by the weekend, I'm going to end the day and mod kill at "random."

Xardob said:
Llandy, I thought you'd go back to Delta after MaHuD voted her again. Yours would be the fourth vote. What made you change your mind?

The concept of an equal three-way split was too tempting to pass up. I may yet go back to Delta.

Lumos said:
On the basis that I saw sense in Sir Mag v2's arguments, and that I don't trust Brutus because of his flip-flopping in the early game, I'll join the Vieira team.

Which part of my argument for Vieira being a potential wolf did you find particularly compelling?

Unvote Vieira: Vote Delta[K]

MaHuD said:
Viera come vote Delta

Sorry, I was out working.

Lumos said:

Unvote
Vote: Vieira

And speaking of flip-flopping, I'm starting to think that Moose's is getting out of hand. This! No! That! No, that! No, I'll switch votes again because someone said something against someone! Errr... I don't feel that this is normal.

If you don't trust Brutus on his flip flopping, why don't you join me and vote for Brutus?

Also, feel free to answer Magorien's question too.  :razz:

Who'd be interested in MaHuD lynch?

Going out to watch the football this evening at the pub, and if I'm not too tired I'll spend tonight looking to see if I can justify my gut feels.

Vieira said:
Who'd be interested in MaHuD lynch?

Going out to watch the football this evening at the pub, and if I'm not too tired I'll spend tonight looking to see if I can justify my gut feels.
Yeah, that's exactly what we need right now, somebody not-really-pushing for the lynch of another person.  :roll:

Come on guys, it's still not too late to be a WINNER and lynch a wolf by joining me in voting Vieira! I'll promise, I'll share some of the glory with you afterwards  :cool:

Nah, I'm just curious.

I actually deleted my vote on Xardob in that post after I decided I wanted to ask some things first. So take that as where I'll likely put my vote on out of the 2 available options (because I'm not really an option for myself...).

Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq. said:
Which part of my argument for Vieira being a potential wolf did you find particularly compelling?
The certain reading bit. Moreover, I've had Vieira on my suspicion list for a while now. He just feels... too diplomatic, you know? Like trying not to tread on any toes on purpose. Dunno, might be completely off, but that's just what I've been thinking about.
Besides...

Vieira said:
If you don't trust Brutus on his flip flopping, why don't you join me and vote for Brutus?
The battery is running out, Brutus isn't being currently targeted, and I've not nothing substantial to change it.

Back
Top Bottom