[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lumos said:
I'm willing to trust Sir Mag Twinkle's compelling arguments. Let's see what appens.
(... missed the "h", then backspaced to change it, then I remembered how the thread is called. So be it.)

Vote: Delta[K]

You still need to answer this:

For a moment, assume Xardob and Delta innocent. Here are Xardob's list of suspects:

Eternal
MaHuD
Vieira
Hawk

How many of those would you be willing to lynch today (or tomorrow, whatever)? For each player that you remove because you think they are innocent, add another player until you reach a total of 4. Then post your list here.

Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq. said:
And when you're done answering my questions, here's a hypothetical scenario for you/everyone else:[/b]

For a moment, assume Xardob and Delta innocent. Here are Xardob's list of suspects:

Eternal
MaHuD
Vieira
Hawk

How many of those would you be willing to lynch today (or tomorrow, whatever)? For each player that you remove because you think they are innocent, add another player until you reach a total of 4. Then post your list here.

Biggie
MaHuD
Vieira
Brutus

Didn't remember this, so here I go:

Eternal
MaHuD
Vieira
Hawk

Eternal
Vieira
Brutus
... Big Mac? Imagine that his complete decimation of my previous so-called list was a well-made bluff intending to throw me off his tail before I could actually manage to come up with proper arguments. :iamamoron:

Xardob said:
Llandy, I'd like to see your list as well. No need to discount me or Delta.

If I assume you're innocent:

Eternal
Vieira
Hawk
Biggie

If I assume nothing:

Delta
Eternal
Brutus
Vieira

Votecount

Delta[k] (4) - Sir Magorien, Moose, Brutus, Lumos

Big McLarge (2) - Hawk, Eternal

Brutus (1) - Vieira
Vieira (1) - Big McLarge
Eternal (1) - MaHuD
MaHuD (1) - Xardob

Not Voting (1) - Delta[K]

Votecount

Delta[k] (4) - Sir Magorien, Moose, Brutus, Lumos

Big McLarge (2) - Hawk, Eternal

Brutus (1) - Vieira
Vieira (1) - Big McLarge
Eternal (1) - MaHuD
MaHuD (1) - Xardob

Not Voting (1) - Delta[K]

Just leaving this here for easy/visual referencing tomorrow.

The red are where Xardob thinks the wolves are voting right now.

The blue are whom Xardob thinks are innocents being voted on by wolves.

The purple is a potential wolf being voted by a potential packmate if Xardob is right.

Lumos said:
Why is Xardob being the true North of our town's compass, so to speak?

He isn't. But regardless of what happens today, and who's alive tomorrow, it's sometimes useful to have a visual. I picked Xardob because if he is innocent, then his instincts are (usually) trustworthy. And if he's not innocent, whoever's around tomorrow might find packmates in his suspicions or lack thereof.

I may yet create such a 'visual' for others, but only you and Moose have contributed so far.

Lumos said:
Why is Xardob being the true North of our town's compass, so to speak?
I've been asking that question since he quit wolf hunting and started spouting rhetoric.  But, my current list of suspects includes Xardob.

Xardob
Eternal
Vieira
Moose,  in order of scuminess from top to bottom, assuming Delta is red.  If not then Xardob, Llandy. Moose.

Eternal said:
Not voting delta, didn't we already learn to not lynch compromise easy lynches?

Lord Brutus said:

MaHuD said:

Lumos said:

Xardob said:

Delta[K] said:
I am suspicious of eternal...  Vote him with me.

It would seem that you are a far better compromise than Delta.

Would you describe yourself as an easy lynch?

So if Xardob is such a litmus test as Llandy says, and given that he's already put his major suspicions out there, I'd say the best way to go about proving his guilt or innocence would not be lynching his targets, but the man himself. He's the only one out of the Day 1 bloc vote whose allegiance is still in doubt, and now Llandy's subbed back in and is once more parroting his suspicions. Even with her disclaimers she's still, at the core, advocating for Xardob's suspects, with only a promise of future perspective on his list, which in itself is odd, especially given that after Day 1, an innocent Llandy subbing back in should have no real reason to advocate for anything Xardob proposes. It's a tried-and-true wolf tactic.

Vote: Xardob.

I actually like that idea. Let's say Twinkle/Llandy and Xardob are wolves - a lynch for an innocent Delta could be used to hide Xardob's guilt.

Vote: Xardob

Eternal, do you like this, or do you prefer Biggie? I could go either way.

Back
Top Bottom