[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

What? I think you make a good case for Delta, and I think you are right that a lot of people are defending her who shouldn't be. So let's cut to the chase of your theories and lynch her.

I guess I just read it in an angrier tone than you meant it.

As a side note, I'll be selling tiny Sir Magorien voodoo dolls for the duration of this game. £5.99 for two and free shipping, but buyers have to supply their own pins. I see a lucrative customer base in the form of wolves and the more irritable of the innocents.

I recommend it. I already ordered 10.

And guys, Delta is innocent. Vote MaHuD, someone who has a real chance of being a wolf. Moose, you made the completely wrong choice there.

Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq. said:
Afraid we'll lynch your packmate?
If only. I've been trying to get the village to vote him but I've been thoroughly ignored so far.

Moose! said:
Xardob said:
Moose, you made the completely wrong choice there.
I've got three people calling me innocent. I think I trust you least of all of them right now.
You don't need to trust me. You just need to compare MaHuD and Delta and arrive at the obvious conclusion.

Votecount

Big McLarge (3) - Hawk, Eternal, Brutus

Delta[k] (2) - Sir Magorien, Moose

Brutus (1) - Vieira
Vieira (1) - Big McLarge
Eternal (1) - MaHuD
MaHuD (1) - Xardob

Not Voting (2) - Delta[K],  Lumos

Nice Wall of Text/LoS and welcome Magorien V6.
Whilst it is true that I am not entirely 'into' the game yet, I must also admit I am trying for a different, less destructive play style. I may not like it and switch back to my usual crazy/aggressiveness state(or whatever people would describe it as), but for now I am content with making my opinion known, but not sparking an entire conflict, as I did before with for instance Whoopin.
That said;
I still feel Eternal/Delta K are packies and I would happily Lynch either one of them.
Owing to the fact that I know pretty well how Brutus plays as a wolf, I am 99 percent certain that Brutus is a good guy. The 1 percent being of course that he changed his play, which I personally find unlikely to happen so drastically. Besides that, I can understand where his anger VS Xardob comes from as well as the perhaps poorly worded replacement message. (Which mentioned Moose being wounded, but not necessarily removed from the game) Also keep in mind that Brutus wasn't a fan of the 'bloc' voting or the pacting on day 1, and in all likelihood is also upset because of a high chance of said thing happening again, with 3 players being present and alive.
I am liking Moose, but my paranoid self is refusing to, well... cross him off so to speak?
Adaham, I haven't really interacted with yet ( At-least not that I recall)
Xardob, seems to being having trouble accepting the fact that I will put my vote on him if he exhibits certain signs of non villagery play (not necessarily makes him a wolf!)

Then there are Vierra and lumos whom I have not really paid much attention to thus far, though I seem to recall Lumos doing all right day 1.
I'll have to read back a bit.

MaHuD said:
Whilst it is true that I am not entirely 'into' the game yet, I must also admit I am trying for a different, less destructive play style. I may not like it and switch back to my usual crazy/aggressiveness state(or whatever people would describe it as), but for now I am content with making my opinion known, but not sparking an entire conflict, as I did before with for instance Whoopin.

I prefer the less destructive play style. It looks good on you.

Owing to the fact that I know pretty well how Brutus plays as a wolf, I am 99 percent certain that Brutus is a good guy. The 1 percent being of course that he changed his play, which I personally find unlikely to happen so drastically.

And that's fine, but keep in mind that I have very little meta on how Brutus plays as a wolf (the one time I saw him play as a wolf, I would summarise it as "badly", but then he had a lot of stuff going on IRL and it was the tagteam game, which is a whole different beast in its own right).

I like to believe that any wolf worth their salt knows how to change their play so that they don't "always" play the same way as a wolf, so I can't share your certainty that he isn't one now.

Besides that, I can understand where his anger VS Xardob comes from as well as the perhaps poorly worded replacement message. (Which mentioned Moose being wounded, but not necessarily removed from the game)

Moose? I think you mean Quail. And that was just Melter's way of saying that Quail has gone back to the replacement list, only using silly baseball terminology or something. I tell that guy, Melter, you shouldn't drink and host. It's not safe. But he never listens :sad:

Also keep in mind that Brutus wasn't a fan of the 'bloc' voting or the pacting on day 1, and in all likelihood is also upset because of a high chance of said thing happening again, with 3 players being present and alive.

I don't care what players do or do not 'like'. Clearly a large majority of players did not understand my motivation for making pacts, but it made the game more interesting for me. If I'm going to be accused of being scummy for bull**** reasons, I can at least create some BETTER reasons to be accused of being scummy.

I see no need to make further pacts with Xardob or Biggie today; I'm not "Llandy". I'm not even "Sir Magorien". I'm Twinkle. And unless people start with the silly "name three players and accuse one of them of being a wolf" nonsense again which directly involves Twinkle, I have no need to stir **** up.

But I might just stir **** up in some other way, as the wolves seem not to like it.

I am liking Moose, but my paranoid self is refusing to, well... cross him off so to speak?

I know what you mean, and I suspect you feel about Moose how I feel about Brutus. Well, expect the whole 'liking his play' part. I have only very minimal experience of Wolf-Moose, so no real meta to work off. In fact, I have no meta of Wolf-Eternal, Wolf-Delta, Wolf-Lumos or Wolf-Vieira. All I can go off is my judgement of players in this game.

Then there are Vierra and lumos whom I have not really paid much attention to thus far, though I seem to recall Lumos doing all right day 1.

Funny how everyone seems to overlook those two most of all.

If you're so certain about Delta, why not join us on the wagon?

Xardob said:
There's no overlooking of Vieira and Lumos. One is a wolf and the other is innocent. Want to lynch the wolf with me?

I'd rather lynch Delta today. I don't like the way yesterday ended, and not just because it concluded with the demise of my first incarnation. I have to know if my gut was right, if I should have stuck with Delta instead of compromising on Untitled.

But tomorrow? What would a Vieira-vote be worth to you tomorrow, today?

Back
Top Bottom