[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh no not 3 of you with the same avatar.

Who has Llandy influenced Delta?

Good luck with your ACT, which I am guessing is a test.

With the phone’s battery nearly 10% wasted, the apps were scrambling to reach a consensus. Some wanted the chatty WhatsApp gone, others were willing to get rid of Delta in protest of their increased bagging fees, but in the waning hours of the day, the mysterious “Untitled.” was chosen.

“What use is an app with no name anyways?”

“Yeah, he’s been too quiet as well – what’s he have to hide?!”

The apps sent Phonemelter a message, and proceeded with the uninstalling of Untitled.

CJKde.jpg

*Melter taps “Delete” 

Yup, much like the Man with No Name, the App with No Name (Untitled) was a Copgilante. Congratulations.

You have three days (give or take) to PM me your night actions.

You are allowed to change your choice up to the deadline, unless you Confirm the action.

That night, Melter was restless. He couldn’t get the thought of accidentally deleting Untitled, one of the precious virus-killing apps, out of his head. All night long he tossed and turned, and constantly checked his phone to make sure no other good apps were going missing.

“Quit it! You’re further killing the battery by not letting us sleep!” yelled Pillboxie. “Not all of us are young and can live with four hours of shut eye, you know!”

“Yeah, and if you don’t get enough sleep, you’ll be too tired for your late-night dates!” remarked Tinder. “Nobody wants to go out with a groggy, lifeless nerd!”

“I agree,” commented Settings. “I don’t think the viruses can attack if you turn off your phone anyways, so I wouldn’t worry about it.”

On that note, Phoney played one run-through of Twinkle Twinkle Touch to put him to sleep – bedtime songs never failed to sooth his mind! However, it put him to sleep so quickly that he forgot to turn off his phone! Settings would have been able to manually shut it down himself in the control room, but the calming sounds of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star knocked him out too! One by one, the other apps followed suit and started to fall asleep. That is, except for WhatsApp, who was so busy talking to someone on the other line that he couldn’t even hear the song. Or the programs that started to sneak up on him after everyone else had passed out…

In the morning, the apps started to gather on the phone’s home page for a roll call, but even before they were all together, it was clear someone was missing – the typical chatter from WhatsApp was noticeably absent.

“Huh, this is rather unusual – I’ll see if the logs say anything about where WhatsApp might be,” said Settings. “Surely he would have left a note if h- Egad! It says he was DELETED!”

“Good riddance!” Someone muttered. “It’s about time that talker was removed from existence.”

“Hey, that’s not fair! I often hear him talk people through tough times and give them good life advice, kind of like a psychologist or some kind of doctor,” responded another. "So don't knock him- maybe he would have been able to give you a piece of advice that would have come in handy and saved you one day!"

Sir Magorien has died, he was a Doctor.

Could be. We do have 3 wolves left, though, that much is for sure.

120k0r.jpg

Trying to make Llandy proud, ya' know...

@Dob-Dob...so now that Llandy's dead, want my vote?

Well, that comes to me with mild surprise. My first, immediate gut reaction was that Xardob is most likely a wolf. I probably need to think it through a little more, though.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
@Dob-Dob...so now that Llandy's dead, want my vote?
Sure. I feel cheated now. It would be nice to get some compensation.

Lord Brutus said:
Xardob seems to be the man with a plan for destruction.  Vote:Xardob  And Llandy was talking to him like he was a friend.  Let's not let this opportunity slip through our fingers. 
Poor Llandy, never saw the knife coming.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
X-man wouldn't have killed Llandy. You just made yourself highly suspicious  :meh:
It would never have been my choice, but maybe I was overruled by my packmates.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Let's do this, Dob, let's send Brutus back to the lowest circle of hell!  :twisted:
Vote Brutus

Oh no, we lost Sir Magorian Maxhihand VI Esq. :ohdear:

I'd say "avenge meeee!" but I suspect this is one of those games where I'll have to wait for the pressure to become so unbearably tense that no amount of vigorous vacuuming will calm Vieira's frayed nerves, then I can replacemelter back in and avenge myself.  :meh:

Back
Top Bottom