28 Days - native gamemode - download available/project closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Version 1.5 released (need server restart tho)
Changelog:
  V1.5
  - changed prices (food costs 0, ammo costs 1, barricade costs 5, random melee and ranged costs 1)
  - changed hp system so now the health bar doesn't get out of the screen (you still have the same amount of hp)
  - added xp bonus at boss wave and at final wave ( you need to have some kills in order to receive the bonus)

I am not sure if anybody mentioned it before but after eating something you have only 3 slots left. That means you cant pick up one piece of your old equip. #

edit: It might be usefull to reconsider the attackspeed of some bosses imo

edit 2: I am not sure if the health bar system is working right atm because I am lvl 19 and I am nearly onehit sometimes for minions in a boss wave...not the boss himself

edit 3 xD:
                        V1.3
  - added new map (made by Cavetroll)
  - changed minions powers (made them easier)
  - fixed ammo refill
  - fixed message 'You won this wave' when a player dies in between waves        <--- happened today allthough its said here it wont happen           

Version 1.6 (more like a hotfix) released (need server restart... server is full so can't restart :sad: )

Changelog V1.6
  - fixed food picking up
  - fixed health bar problems

The_dragon said:
Version 1.6 (more like a hotfix) released (need server restart... server is full so can't restart :sad: )

Changelog V1.6
  - fixed food picking up
  - fixed health bar problems

Also ,if we hit a teammate we get damage and that's incredibly  annoying . :sad:

The server is now down... forever.
I've posted the files that are needed to host your own server with this gamemode + tutorial (first post at the bottom).

The_dragon said:
The server is now down... forever.
I've posted the files that are needed to host your own server with this gamemode + tutorial (first post at the bottom).

Will we have to start all over again?

Back
Top Bottom