Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Fun Poll #3: Who would win in an all time best of EU versus a best of NA match?

• Europeans

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • North Americans

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good friend Rob, to help with your list of clans-played-for, PPK and a few others in teh hall of faem were in The Kingdom of Blacktide.

:party:

also, voted for Rurin, Oodle, Scott Ray, Peers, Angus, and Joe.

:party:

I need a closeup screenshot of the following players in game characters: Calamity, Clockwise, Rhade, Mad Dawg, Kitten, WilySly, Lagstro, PPK, Deafening, Marnid, Tyrian, Arys, Beer, Ordyn, Aporta, Oodle, Kelquethas, Peers, Scott Ray, Braveheart.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I need a closeup screenshot of the following players in game characters: Calamity, Clockwise, Rhade, Mad Dawg, Kitten, WilySly, Lagstro, PPK, Deafening, Marnid, Tyrian, Arys, Beer, Ordyn, Aporta, Oodle, Kelquethas, Peers, Scott Ray, Braveheart.
How about a closeup screenshot of my ass? One sec.

Tangawizi said:
nominate Rocky for being a cool guy and clutch master before he vanished into the void
I second this. Rocky was an excellent player, leader of TLB and later SF. Most people will overlook his contribution to the community, but he made a significant impact nonetheless. Rocky got tons of players involved in the competitive scene. Also, was the creator of the very social pickup party.

Join us tonight for the final player ranking of NA players at 8pm Eastern. We will be doing a group edit on the Google document so everyone can provide input.

Snoop said:
Tangawizi said:
nominate Rocky for being a cool guy and clutch master before he vanished into the void
I second this. Rocky was an excellent player, leader of TLB and later SF. Most people will overlook his contribution to the community, but he made a significant impact nonetheless. Rocky got tons of players involved in the competitive scene. Also, was the creator of the very social pickup party.

i Third this please.

I even made sure Rocky got the friggin' rainbow he requested https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290414.msg6914259.html#msg6914259  and then he leaves us.  Hrmph.  No hall of fame for this boy.  Hall of lame, maybe.  :razz:

Snazzelicious said:
Tardet said:
I had no idea so I just voted John cause he looks cool on forums.

good choice

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom