Calradian Roleplay - HCRP Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Bridge Troll said:
Can we get a few sub-topics going about character bios? I would love to read and write some backstories.

We actually have our own forums for all of that, this post was to raise awareness of the servers existence and such. Here is the link:
www.calradiaroleplay.proboards.com

Hop on and write yourself a bio and join the server when it releases :smile:

Interesting scripts. This server just might go well. Having its own scripted is always a plus, and you seem to have a staff team that is more than capable.

Ruleset: Kill Spectrum/Kingsman or go against his scripted rp result=ban

Server weak like milk. Don't play.

[size=36pt]
The Great Escape - Starring Vito the Peasant, Lord Gatsby and Lady Gatsby

Stole a shield that was politely dropped. Discussed with admin as Nords went on a wild goose chase with three of us, Euron the admin passed it and he was called a bad admin by the Nords as I did nothing wrong. They ragequit and left, came back.

Was attacked again and defended self with nothing but a sickle and the shield, got away with a scratch after an intense fight with Bryn. He pursued with his bow, he shoots like a stormtrooper from star wars.

Got past the gate after some two handed Nord tried taking me down. On the pursuit with a Red Swadian and a heavy armoured Nord at my back, avoided them at the very large Swadian farm, had a nice chat with the Swadian who was quite nice.

Banned for winning. A simple peasant outmaneuvered and outsmarted a group of Nords with a stick up there arse.

This will be a story I tell my children in years to come and there children to come, it will be passed down for generations. I've never seen this much autism in someone like Holgard and Pike, it's a shame to see someone like this.

Was very properly RPing an insane man who slashed people with a butchering knife when they stressed him, got banned for winning.

I agree with Andrei and Turtle this server is beyond trash and Pike is a very incapable server owner.

Froi said:
Johnny Savage said:
Is this HCRP server going to last longer than NA sense did?
Probably not.  Will be interesting if it does though.
It seems like you just hate on all PW servers and randomly sprout bullsh*t like the line above. Just stop.

DruggedUpTurtle said:
[size=36pt]
The Great Escape - Starring Vito the Peasant, Lord Gatsby and Lady Gatsby

Stole a shield that was politely dropped. Discussed with admin as Nords went on a wild goose chase with three of us, Euron the admin passed it and he was called a bad admin by the Nords as I did nothing wrong. They ragequit and left, came back.

Was attacked again and defended self with nothing but a sickle and the shield, got away with a scratch after an intense fight with Bryn. He pursued with his bow, he shoots like a stormtrooper from star wars.

Got past the gate after some two handed Nord tried taking me down. On the pursuit with a Red Swadian and a heavy armoured Nord at my back, avoided them at the very large Swadian farm, had a nice chat with the Swadian who was quite nice.

Banned for winning. A simple peasant outmaneuvered and outsmarted a group of Nords with a stick up there arse.

This will be a story I tell my children in years to come and there children to come, it will be passed down for generations. I've never seen this much autism in someone like Holgard and Pike, it's a shame to see someone like this.

You realize you were only temp banned? And I did not do it nor did Holgard.

Brinn said:
Was very properly RPing an insane man who slashed people with a butchering knife when they stressed him, got banned for winning.

I agree with Andrei and Turtle this server is beyond trash and Pike is a very incapable server owner.

Also this is very funny considering you agree with yourself Andrei. Nice alt taleworlds account.

Even so i'm happy with how it turned out today and I hope it keeps up.

2B5A63D61DA0C07A9CC47792CDF66BC45AF60929

Excited to play on here!!!
Maybe you should say "Server is live!" instead of "Server is out", when I read that for a moment I think the server is out of order or off.

Best of luck.

Andrei is just a miserable child in a dark room with a computer aiming to ruin everyones day, I suggest the next slip from him gets the perma boot. Having a toxic player like that ruins the community and gameplay.

Froi said:
Jokah said:
Always hoping for a long server, ja. Already got about 50 people estimated to be attending the server.
Estimations hardly ever reflect what you will really get.

In this case we had more people than the estimated amount pushing 60 people on the Saturday release and pushing 70 on Sunday with a constant 60 on for 7 hours on Sunday and 45 - 50 on a Monday constantly.

I can speak on behalf of the forum side of things, it is great to join a community that values character biographies and actual rp! 

Arraknia said:
hows this actually going

We've been up 5 days yet it's looking good, we have a constant 30 - 35 starting at around 2 - 3pm when most EU people get home and then following onto 7 - 9pm when most NA people get home we push to a constant 50 - 60 people untill 12 pm where it starts to die down and we keep around 30 - 35 people again untill around 3 am but I exspect around 80 players on the weekend, the player economy is working and everyone seems to be having a good time.

Can't really recommend. I got banned for giving a few friends some torch and then saying near the city (guards?) "We are the rebellious peasants!". As an answer, we got killed, with no RP whatsoever. Just then, I got banned. Oh well, could had been fun.

Z0mbiN3 said:
Can't really recommend. I got banned for giving a few friends some torch and then saying near the city (guards?) "We are the rebellious peasants!". As an answer, we got killed, with no RP whatsoever. Just then, I got banned. Oh well, could had been fun.

What did you exspect them to sit you down and  try and explain why you should not act rebellious? Also there was a much greater RP scene going on at the time but you were only banned for an hour next time if you want to RP don't act like trolls.

Back
Top Bottom