[WPL2] Livestreams & Recordings

Users who are viewing this thread

"Commentary" is in German, footage is cut down to the fights. Let me know what you think, might upload more matches in the future.
(On a side note, just send me a PM/steam message/YouTube comment with feedback, lets not clutter up this thread :fruity: )

E: Also, got any advice on (free) editing software? Used blenders video editing tool in the past, this one was made in movie maker(!), but I'm not really happy with either.

Thanks for all the people willing to record matchs, the lack of streamers is appealing so that's definetly a good thing we have more of this. I do believe Scar (and Rayden? :p) were recording OE vs wK from a spec perspective, hopefully they will upload some of their footages.

Namakan said:

"Commentary" is in German, footage is cut down to the fights. Let me know what you think, might upload more matches in the future.
(On a side note, just send me a PM/steam message/YouTube comment with feedback, lets not clutter up this thread :fruity: )

E: Also, got any advice on (free) editing software? Used blenders video editing tool in the past, this one was made in movie maker(!), but I'm not really happy with either.

Will add yours tomorrow along w/ Scar's video when he posts it. Will also be reformatting the thread to make it easier to view POV's and streams. For now the rest should be updated. Let me know if there is an error.  :cool:

This week we'll be streaming one of the most awaited matches of this WPL, Apis Europae vs Random Potatoes!

I know it'd be 3 weeks in a row we are streaming the same team (Random) and we're sorry for that, but if people show enough interest in another match, we'll pick that up

Back
Top Bottom